Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will turning people into night creatures in adventurer affect fortress mode?  (Read 852 times)

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So yeah, in my most recent adventure, I've decided to attempt to spread my adventurer's werecurse to as many people in a civ as possible and see if that caused the infected individuals, who from the legends science I've done on player night creatures (primarily werebeasts) infecting others, seems to generate historical figures from generic populations. Has any science been done that would confirm or deny whether going around on full moon nights and biting absolutely everyone I can find but not killing them cause the infectees to migrate to my fortress (assuming I'm running a human fortress since mountainhalls aren't currently generated), thereby making it a lot easier to find werebeasts for FURTHER EXPERIMENTATION?
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

yes werecreatuers will cause them to be hostile when they turn, vampire will just make them drain the blood of your fellow dwarves, necromancy will just raise the dead who will scare every single unit you have even the necromancer. Bogeymen are just high level in fighting but really small so to maximize the potential on them you need to get alot of them or train the few you have to near legendary... Bogeymen will not reanimate so their good against undead as expendable units.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes