Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

My next LP, what's your poison?

(1/3) > >>

Kilroy the Grand:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Alcatraz: Prison Escape is a first-person survival video game with action elements. It was developed by Zombie Studios and was published by Activision Value. The game was released worldwide on November 23, 2001 exclusively for the Microsoft Windows platform.[1] Players control a falsely accused person as he attempts to escape five different types of prisons in order to prove his innocence in the outside world. Players have to sneak past guards in order to make it through every prison level. If seen, an alarm is rung that forces players to hide temporarily.[2]

The name of the title was kept under wraps until late in the development cycle; causing the programming team to create a makeshift Alcatraz level by inserting fog horns, seagulls and an crudely drawn Golden Gate Bridge.[2]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Will Rock is a first-person shooter released in North America on June 9 and Europe on June 13, 2003. This first game, developed on the Saber 3D engine, by Saber Interactive and published by Ubisoft, did not receive huge media attention, but did polarize reviewers who ran the gamut with scores of 90s down to 20s,[1] and some likened the title to a poorer version of Serious Sam.[2]

In Rock, the player takes on the persona of the title character Willford Rockwell, an archeology student, who is faced with the aftermath of a fanatical group called the Olympian Restoration Army (ORA), who somehow have managed to bring back to life a host of mythological creatures from Ancient Greece, including Zeus, king of the Gods, who has abducted Will's girlfriend Emma. Will is recruited by Prometheus, the Greek Titan of fire and craft, to destroy Zeus and his minions—and rescue his girlfriend.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)RoboCop is a 2003 first person shooter released for the sixth generation home consoles. The only North American version available was released for the Xbox while the PAL region versions were released on all consoles except for Game Boy Advance.[14] This was Titus Software's last game they developed, before they went bankrupt in 2005.

The game allows the player to play as RoboCop and to uncover a sinister plot involving OCP, local gangsters dealing a deadly new synthetic drug and a powerful cyborg known only as MIND. As a last hope, RoboCop must capture, destroy, or arrest hostile characters in a desperate search for clues and evidence.

The game received mostly negative reviews by critics; GameSpot rated it 2.2/10, the official Xbox Magazine UK, rated it a mediocre 5.9/10, GamerFeed gave it a 2/5, XBN Magazine gave 2/10, and NTSC UK, rated it 3/10.[15] The Scandinavian magazine Gamereactor gave the game 1/10[16] and called it "the worst videogame since Superman 64" (also from Titus Software).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)This game is as far as I can tell a bad on the rails shooter, it didn't even have a wiki entry
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Drake of the 99 Dragons (also titled Drake) is a cel-shaded third person shooter video game for the Xbox video game console and Windows. The game stars Drake, an undead assassin who is on a quest to avenge his murdered clan (the 99 Dragons) by recovering their ancient "Soul Portal Artifact", battling a vast array of enemies along the way, including business partners Serpent Eye and Tang, the latter of which is intent on using the artifact to harvest souls from the spirit realm. With the power of these souls, Tang will be able to power a large cyborg army created for the purpose of conquering the world.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)John Romero's Daikatana, or simply Daikatana, is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ion Storm and published by Eidos Interactive. Released on May 23, 2000 for Windows,[1] it was led by John Romero. The game is known as one of the major commercial failures of the video game industry. Daikatana was later ported to the Nintendo 64. A different version of the game was developed for the Game Boy Color, with a version for the PlayStation cancelled during development.

Daikatana's title is written in Japanese kanji and means "long sword"; however, the characters' usual reading is in fact "daitō". (See etymology of katana.) The name comes from an item in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign played by the original members of id Software, which Romero co-founded.[2]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Damnation is a steampunk shooter, developed by Blue Omega Entertainment and published by Codemasters. It was released on May 22, 2009 on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The title uses Ray Larabie's (formally Westinghouse Broadcasting's) font Anklepants.
If the highest voted game won't work, I'll move onto the next. Also, No shitty RPGs this time, only shitty ACTION games.

Maybe after this one I'll do a game that received better than a 5/10

Flying Dice:
Daikatana. Dooo eeet.  :P

Thexor:
Something short. Bad games are like candied turds - surprisingly delicious, but too much and you'll make yourself very, very sick.  :)

Stworca:
Daikatana is one of the worst Unreal clones ever released. I would only recommend it to a mortal foe, whom i wish a lot of suffering before he dies.

Geen:
Because I feel evil, I vote Daikatana or Robocop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version