Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: More abominations, taking requests.  (Read 53135 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: More abominations, taking requests.
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 07:36:00 pm »

Alright, I'm here with a request that you seem to be quite capable of fullfilling.

I want an unhurtable/innofensive/trully inmortal webber, it needs locomotion, very good regenration (if needed) and means to spit webs, besides that pretty much nothing, I know this might be a challenge (or not?) but all I want is a giant sponge that moves around land and shoots webs, thanks in advance.
Just add a [WEBATTACK] tag to a sponge then.  Give it [SPEED:1].  Problem solved?  It won't attack anything (effectively) though, that takes some effort.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 07:37:50 pm »

Alright, I'm here with a request that you seem to be quite capable of fullfilling.

I want an unhurtable/innofensive/trully inmortal webber, it needs locomotion, very good regenration (if needed) and means to spit webs, besides that pretty much nothing, I know this might be a challenge (or not?) but all I want is a giant sponge that moves around land and shoots webs, thanks in advance.
Just add a [WEBATTACK] tag to a sponge then.  Give it [SPEED:1].  Problem solved?  It won't attack anything (effectively) though, that takes some effort.

You mean material emission? WEBBER hasn't existed since 34.01.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 07:42:15 pm »

Yeah, my bad.  I forgot about that.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Synner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 07:51:30 pm »

Yeah, that's pretty much what I needed, thanks a lot!
Urist McSpartacus: blood and vomit.
One day this is going to be a show, mark my words.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 07:54:34 pm »

Yeah, my bad.  I forgot about that.

(I try to immediately reply to outdated info because outdated info is unusually pervasive--like that "megabeast worldgen immunity" thing that was going around for a while)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 07:57:09 pm »

Yeah, that's pretty much what I needed, thanks a lot!
Don't forget to see Synner's post, [WEBATTACK] shouldn't work anymore.  You'd have to give it a material emission attack.
Also, don't give it [SPEED:1] unless you want it to move faster than is physically possible.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 08:03:56 pm »

Since that one sounds relatively easy, I'll probably do that one next.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:37 pm »

(I try to immediately reply to outdated info because outdated info is unusually pervasive--like that "megabeast worldgen immunity" thing that was going around for a while)
You mean that wasn't a real thing?  I guess that explains all those dead megabeasts...  I was really confused a while ago.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 08:27:13 am »

Walking kegs with legs that have booze blood they are always at war with the dreaded drinking dwarves

Slax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 10:33:26 am »

Twisted, mutated wildlife. Dire? No. Hulks! Beasts! Monsters!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 11:59:57 am »

Phalox: A kind of frilled serpent that twists through caverns. It is known for the many deadly venom sprays it has, like a spitting cobra, but with more variety. It should have web and a few other different innate attacks, but no tangible attacks besides bludgeoning someone with its tail.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

KarfW

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 02:13:29 pm »

IŽve had an dream:
An dog-like creature which is always female and gets quickly adopted by dwarves. However it causes female dwarves to die ( or become infertile/reaaaly old/become male/etc.) and can mate with male dwarves, which produces ~4 10%/90% (dog-thing-demon/male dwarves) offspring.
Should be able to come with migrants and even wander alone into the map.
So if you dont watch out you got an fortress with only male dwarves and they would be forced to mate with these dog demons in order to sustain the fortress.
Plus they should be hard to kill, if youŽd try to send your milita against these cute "little" thingies.
Bonus points if they laid eggs (were also the dwarves hatch from) and would be milkable.

5asdffdsa5

• Bay Watcher
  • that's no space station its a moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 02:29:55 pm »

a snake with wings the size of a dwarfs finger that's only attack is to bite creatures, turning them into its clones.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 03:33:29 pm »

IŽve had an dream:
An dog-like creature which is always female and gets quickly adopted by dwarves. However it causes female dwarves to die ( or become infertile/reaaaly old/become male/etc.) and can mate with male dwarves, which produces ~4 10%/90% (dog-thing-demon/male dwarves) offspring.
Should be able to come with migrants and even wander alone into the map.
So if you dont watch out you got an fortress with only male dwarves and they would be forced to mate with these dog demons in order to sustain the fortress.
Plus they should be hard to kill, if youŽd try to send your milita against these cute "little" thingies.
Bonus points if they laid eggs (were also the dwarves hatch from) and would be milkable.
I don't know if that's possible to do.  Maybe making the dogs a caste, I guess.  I don't think Dwarves can hatch from eggs, but you should be able to have the hatch-lings turn into Dwarves pretty easily. 
Also, that sounds like an interesting dream that you probably should not mention to any doctors.  Just saying.

Mister Lister

• Escaped Lunatic
  • 3-Million-Years away from the local takeaway
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 05:44:24 pm »

How about a skinny 11ft pale man that attacks with his willy?
All 10 of them.
Lister, last time I only failed by the narrowest of narrow margins.

You what? You walked in there, wrote "I AM A FISH" four hundred times, did a funny little dance and fainted.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21