Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarven Artistry Guild  (Read 1198 times)

Porcelain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarven Artistry Guild
« on: November 10, 2012, 02:02:44 am »

A topic for Artwork related to or inspired by Dwarf Fortress, post your dF art here.

A Cave Dragon's skin has become spread so thin, and has seen so little sunlight in it's millennia-long lifetime that it has become clear, it's vestigial wings have become even more limp and useless than those of the other Dragons that they now drag across the ground as it moves, in a serpentine fashion through the tube-like tunnels that permeate the eternal night world below the lowest mines of man or dwarf. They are not defenceless however, as their teeth have grown longer, like hooks to grip on the slimy, nameless things that share their deep home and become their prey.

A fortress deep within the reaches of the capital of the realm of The Mystical Door, Kanzon, built in the deep natural caverns beneath the city, which holds captive the steam-beast Avi Aniiquila, shackled by rock and darkness in the deepest fathoms of the fortress-city.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:22:23 am by Porcelain »

Lee72

• Bay Watcher
  • ranting at the world
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Artistry Guild
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 04:01:23 am »

Nice art work, but i guess this should be in the Creative Projects thread.

Porcelain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 05:18:46 am »

ah i was wondering if there was a proper one, but i couldn't find any. In any case consider this topic closed i guess

Man In Zero G

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:12:06 am »

You could post it over in the Fan art competition! *Moving sound* thread in this subforum (it isn't really a competition, it's a repository of awe-inspiring fan artworks), or in Creative Projects there's +The Engravers Guild+. Or both. Either would welcome your fine artworks.
Quote from: Toady One
Their lack of eyes should stop them from crying.
Just watching dwarves make poor decisions repeatedly as I fix their little minds...
I haven't checked since I'm not doing bugs until after the release (well, I'm doing bugs, in the additive sense).