Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's play - Daikatana - Sacrus Gladius!

<< < (14/14)

Thexor:

--- Quote from: Neonivek on November 11, 2012, 11:52:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thexor on November 11, 2012, 11:43:01 pm ---Come on - it's a blade with some sort of time-manipulation mechanic. (If I heard the intro right.)

Clearly, it lets you travel back in time and acquire some decent weapons, like a pistol that doesn't hit you with shrapnel, or C4 that can be thrown a decent distance and then detonated at will, or a shotgun that doesn't fire 6 shots at once. I know that's what I'd do, given both the power to alter time, and the current slate of weapons.

--- End quote ---

And clearly a sword that has time powers would have a multitude of combat uses.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but only in a decent game.  ;)

Okay, technically the dagger's in charge of time manipulation. But sssh!

Neonivek:
I just realised this now

Why is he the protagonist? His one skill was that he could use a sword... Sorta, given our starting level I can only assume he has the matching skill of a Elementary school Kenpo teacher.

Yet the game almost exclusively does not use swords and in fact uses guns instead. I almost feel like they would have been better off getting the guy who teaches guns down the street and having him deliver the Daikatana to the sword guy.

Imagine how unstoppable we would be if they got that guy instead.

Kilroy the Grand:
I'm going to try and do something special for the next episode so it might take a little while.

Also does anyone know of a good video editor?

Jerick:
How about window's movie maker⸮

Kilroy the Grand:

--- Quote from: Jerick on November 12, 2012, 04:07:15 pm ---How about window's movie maker⸮

--- End quote ---
Your sarcasm is noted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version