Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

[44.xx] Lucelle Weapons and Armour [1.6a]

(1/10) > >>

Lucelle:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=7097

Currently patch 1.6a

Adds 173 new weapons, armour, boots, helms, and shields.

Hello. Ever wanted to put your adventurer in accurate fullplate armour consisting of a variety of different knight helms, cuirass, upper and lower cannons, pauldrons, cuisse, poleyn and greaves, tassets and fauld? How about a samurai with mempo, kabuto, sode, kusazuri, o-yoroi, yari, sandals, and kote?
How about using a zweihander, kilij, panabas, flintlock musket, flamberge, serrated longsword, xiphos, pugio, epee, corseque or nagamaki to slay your foes?
Then, please enjoy my mod. I've made tons of my own accurate (hopefully) weapons and armour (mostly weapons) and would like to share them with you. I've even thrown in a file with weapons and armour tags so you can quickly add them to your entities (ex. [WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_GUISARME])

If you notice anything wrong, or serious balance issues, please tell me.

The musket, arquebus and flintlock pistol are modified versions of the ones found in the Black Powder Firearms mod.

Lucelle:
Updated for 0.40
Added [ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:] tags where necessary.

Lucelle:
Patch 1.2

[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:A:B] given variation so bigger, heavier weapons are a little more unweildy, and small light weapons such as pugio or tanto are quicker
Added chain coif, heater shield, kite shield, round shield, sari, cleaver, sickle, atgeir, xiphos, falchion, sabaton

Lucelle:
Patch 1.3

Added gjermundbu, khula khud, bazu, chichak, kimono, zirah baktar, zirah, zirah kula, dastana, shamshir, yatagan, pulwar, kilij

dwarf_reform:
I'm not sure how good mods like this don't get any feedback :| I'd have to say the samurai whose dreams you're helping to fulfill are the strong, silent type :>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version