Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

X-COM: Enemy Unknown

(1/9) > >>

Dsarker:

So, fresh from my first completed* game of X-COM: Enemy Unknown, I was deliberating with myself. "What should I do," I asked, "to make this even more fun? !!FUN!! would also be good, too...Ah! I have it! I should display my efforts to Bay12, so that they can criticise me."

So, without further ado, I'd like to start this. I'll update as often as I can**, with a couple of differences from the normal game I'd play. I'm going to make the tactical decisions, but the strategy (which country we go in to help, what we research, what we make, etc) I will be leaving to you. I will also be giving you the exclusive*** naming rights for the cannon fodder we're sending in to this mad brawl!

Now, with nothing else left to go for, your first decision, oh great Bay12!

What continent shall we start in?

As for soldiers, we should have 12 to start with. If you want, I can customise them up for you too, make them look all pretty-like.

*Completed as in none of the team survived.
**UFOs can and will be engaged when spotted, but with alien abductions, the choice of territory to help will be yours.
***One of them may be taken by me.

Spoiler: Roll of Honour (click to show/hide)Squaddie Anna Peters

a1s:
Question withdrawn.
United States- let's hit those aliens where it counts (in the UFOs)

LordSlowpoke:
ANTARCTICA

That, or Oceania. And soldier me as that one person with the lowest amount of reaction points~ Gender doesn't matter.

Zangi:
Question: You are playing this vanilla?  It is updated to the latest version?  What difficulty level?

a1s:

--- Quote from: Zangi on November 05, 2012, 11:49:23 am ---Question: You are playing this vanilla?

--- End quote ---
whaat? There are mods out already? Where can one get them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version