Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: (RP) Daros Adventuring Party - A rattling STOP?!  (Read 4521 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Daros Adventuring Party - A rattling start!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 05:47:42 pm »

"North it is. Mush, Miss Tessmacher! Mush!"

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 07:07:50 am »

The gang proceeds north, away from the angry creatures that hammers on doors.

Following the Orange stripe, they came to a junction of 5 doors, two of them blocked by the same crates as the room before. There were signs besides the doors, reading "Upper Level", "Kitchen", the third sign was broken in half and the rest of it riddled with gunshots, "Kitchen" and "Lower Level". The door with the broken sign also had bullet holes in it.

The sound of a knife being sharpened could be heard faintly.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 10:39:09 am »

"Away from the knife is a good idea, I think. So that's the kitchen, I assume. Up or down?"

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 11:30:16 am »

: "Oh! Let's do BOTH! You go up, I'll go down!"

Sink through the floor to the next level down.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 12:26:08 pm »

"Does anyone want to try the kitchen blocked by the crate? We could do with some foodstuffs, but we should check the upper level passage while the fairy checks the lower level one."

Open and push away any crates in the way of the blocked Kitchen door.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:44:54 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 12:36:27 pm »

"That knife sharpening sound doesn't feel friendly..."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »

"Does anyone want to try the kitchen blocked by the crate? We could do with some foodstuffs, but we should check the upper level passage while the fairy checks the lower level one."

"Good. I'll help. Could use a little snack."

Help push the kitchen crate.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 02:04:54 pm »

"So I'll take the upstairs then."
ACTION: Go upstairs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 03:48:30 pm »

"I guess I'll go upstairs too then."

Up, up, up we go
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 05:12:00 pm »

As Celly shifted through the flooring, 8+7 VS 4 They opened the crate in front of the kitchen door, revealing... Rot and decay. A ton of spoiled foodstuffs crawling with all sorts of native miniature life was awaiting them inside the crate! The frothing stench of death and decay almost exploded into the room! Relictus: 10 Lucas: 2 Jinn: 9 Thanos: 7 VS 5Stench Everyone but Lucas managed to bottom the cruel smell, but he keeled over to a corner, letting what little contents his stomach had fly and splash against the flooring. Lucas took 1 damage.

Relictus closed the lid on the crate again and tried to move it but 8 VS 10 the crate was too heavy from rotten eatables.

To escape the smell, Jinn and Thanos had hurried towards the doorway leading upstairs. Luckily, the door opened inwards, making it easy for them to slip in even with that crate almost blocking the doorway. In here were stairs in a square formation, leading about 20 meters up with pure steps. Thanos Looked slightly more pale at the situation.

69/100 Fair! Celly bursted through the flooring, closely dodging the odd wave of anti-magick that flew through the matter between the walls, only to happen upon a perculiar room. Directly below the group, there was a pit that could rival Scrooge Mcduck's moneybank, only, it was filled with bones! Not just human bones, but bones of all sorts and forms! Skulls, legbones, spikes and teeth, any and all kinds of bones were here. The bones were clean too, no meat pieces or rot or carrion going on! Quite perculiar.

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 06:26:49 pm »

it was filled with bones

: "Oh! Hello everyone!"

(The bones don't respond)

: "I said....heelllllloooooo!!!!!"

(The bones don't respond)

: "Oh, what's Lucas doing?"

(Float back up through the ceiling in a straight line towards Lucas. Observe him puking his guts out on the floor above me, center myself right below it then pop out through the floor at him.)

: "Hi, Lucas! Watcha doing?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »

"I.. Think that maybe going up might be a bad idea as just the two of us? If you want to keep on going up though, I'll join you.."

If Jinn goes upstairs, follow.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 07:29:18 pm »

"It's just some stairs... But the others might be helpful for whatever's up there."
To the kitchen!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 07:33:49 pm »

"This crate is quite heavy. Lucas, are you feeling unwell?"

Enlist Jinn's help to push the crate away.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
Re: (RP) Daros Adventuring Party - A rattling start!
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2012, 05:59:17 am »

98/100 No problems! Celly floats back out of the room filled with skeletons and bones, just as some of the bones crack and pop, but she is too distracted to think about the odd noises from the bones. 28/100 Poor! 60/100 Safe! as she rose through the floor, another wave of antimagick poured through, lightly grazing the edge of her form. She could feel how the wave itself could have torn her to pieces, just from the slight touch she felt. 8 VS 10Dread She still fluttered up through the flooring, but she wasn't in the mood for jokes at that moment anymore. With what little personality she had, the dread of being destroyed right then and there caught even her by surprise.

Jinn decided that the kitchen sounded like a better idea than going upstairs, and hurried towards that door. Relictus Tried to enlist Jinn's help as he passed him, but remembered he had to use words to do that, and not just stare with intent at the person. Thanos Stood left behind by Jinn, staring at the odd situation happening in front of him.

Jinn Stood outside the sealable door leading into the Kitchen. The sound of sharpening knives runged especially loud this close. The door was closed, but he was alone. He didn't think whatever in there had heard him.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4