Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 116

Author Topic: Necrothreat III, whatever that is  (Read 320670 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat III, whatever that is
« Reply #1635 on: September 08, 2016, 10:15:12 pm »

Toady One fell

BLASPHEMY!!!!
HERESY!!!!

I Have NEVER read Necrothreat, but if it contains this heresy then so help me Armo- *A hood covers my face* *All goes dark as something hits my head*

Toady One fell in the first Necrothreat due to an... accident during my turn. Afterwards the real deal visited us to deal with a spambot now known as the great Toady One visitation.

Oh, and we killed Armok once in the second Necrothreat so...
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: September 09, 2016, 09:38:45 am »

... Yeah.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1637 on: September 09, 2016, 10:30:47 am »

I'll tell you why I made candy blocks. I had a dwarf trapped with only a candy stone, and I needed a stairaces.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: September 09, 2016, 10:41:31 am »

Gwolfski. You're almost as bad as Sprin. I swear, half this mess is because of you. haha.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: September 09, 2016, 10:43:51 am »

I do know that Gwolfski's random maze near the surface is what let the necrothreaders in, which prompted my release of hell.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1640 on: September 09, 2016, 11:43:16 am »

I do know that Gwolfski's random maze near the surface is what let the necrothreaders in, which prompted my release of hell.

IT WAS SEALED! Some [redacted] must have randomly decided to  pull my unmarked levers!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: September 09, 2016, 01:50:09 pm »

Its gonna be a rough ride for me to try and fix this... I'm 5 days in and I'm already getting a headache from the spam reports alone...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: September 09, 2016, 02:33:17 pm »

It's okay man, you can do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: September 09, 2016, 06:26:34 pm »

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BARRELS?!?!

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1644 on: September 10, 2016, 06:10:53 pm »

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BARRELS?!?!
I didn't get to making large candy pots, I'm afraid...

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: September 14, 2016, 10:10:30 pm »

1st of Moonstone, 135
The voices stopped... I managed to end the mindless babbling about the stockpiles... Now? Now we can finally get to work. Soldiers are training, and now that the forges are dug up, we can now finally kick this into overdrive.

2nd of Moonstone, 135

Curse the damned and their leigons! They have already begun their attack! The Necrothreaders and the Thread zombies have sent forth their legions! We aren't prepared for this... But I will be damned if they make it inside. I think we're holed up pretty tightly. The estimated numbers are at least 100, which a force that size vastly outnumbers not only our "army" but our entire population.

Scouts indicated that they're going this way... Why?

Oh gods... They found a way in. You can't really see it, and neither can I, but somewhere in this mess is a way in. I HAVE to find it before they're upon us!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: September 14, 2016, 10:22:41 pm »

6th of Moonstone, 135
This is the end... They found a way in, and scouts say Sprin charged them himself in his madness. Eight trolls were upon him as he deftly dodged them. Now? Now they gore him with their tusks and horns. Like the rabid dog he is, he fought till his last breath, swinging his laptop. But it was not enough, as one strikes him with enough force to completely shatter his spine and he passes out from pain. A good thing, as he wouldn't have felt the pain as the monsters descended upon him as his martial trance ended. They tore into his flesh and abused his body like an infant abuses his toys. Unlike the toy though, Sprin's body was fragile, and we could hear the bones snapping as they gored into him.

I now go to my fate... If I write after this, then you know I succeeded. If there is no more, and you are reading this, I pray you did not enter Necrothreat to find this short journal

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: September 14, 2016, 10:31:43 pm »

*looks at images*

That's the exact same way they got in during my turn! GWOLFSKI

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: September 14, 2016, 11:13:30 pm »

Highmax ran into the fray and was greeted with a macedwarf roaring in fury as he saw Sprin's corpse. Highmax deftly entered the fray and slew the monster with a deadly grace that none knew.

There was a moment when the warriors stood forth before the mighty trolls. Both them and the trolls stood firm, staring the other down. Highmax gripped her blue blade as the monster roared im fury.

And then, Highmax steps forward and does her deadly dance as her blade cuts through the troll's neck in a single strike, its head rolling across the floor as the blue blade stained itself with blood that made the blade seem to drip the metal it was borne from. This legendary blade, once held in the hands of his first body felt familiar and good to be in her hands. A light snow blew into the forgotten halls.

Highmax went as far as to disrespect one of the trolls be slashing off its limbs one by one before dealing the killing blow. One recruit, unfamiliar with the weapon he was given, proceeds to use his iron crossbow to slay a troll himself. More trolls arrived, and the warriors made their stand.

But it was not enough. Some charged forward as others, be it the work of magic or something worse, turned around and left the untrained recruits alone to die.

But they stood firm. WHile one was slain, three recruits slew five trolls and waited as backup tried to form back up. More trolls, though they were now wary of this newfound power coming for them.

However, the trolls were only the first front of this army approaching them. Despite the many trolls slain, there were still 141 soldiers and trolls to deal with that remained.

The recruit left possessed by his urge to die in his sleep, leaving only one on the front lines as others ran to his aid. He was inspired by Highmax when he was alive, and he fought in a style similar to his, but with more force than grace. Covered head to toe in blood, the trolls fought eachother to get at them. But still this one stood, this warrior named Kubak. Kubak, infinate in his pride as a soldier, then took the fight to the enemy and waited in the halls for their approach, covering the halls in blood.

Then the necrothreaders arrived, and the trolls, once slain rose from the ground, screaming like wild animals. Kubak smelled the smoke as fire began to spread. By now, the others had arrived, only to be greeted by balls of fire being hurled at them.

As the smoke cleared, the now broken body of the overwhelmed Kubak lie. Another warrior had fallen.

Then the fire spread, Highmax herself was caught in the flames as more bodies rose.

Within minutes though, the warriors stood firm. Highmax, who's body now has become disfigured from melting, now stood firm and ready to fight more. But another recruit had died.

Now fueled with determination, the warriors prepared themselves for one final stand...

((Had to go to bed... Sorry folks. Also, framerate has gone to shit...))

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1649 on: September 15, 2016, 01:51:21 am »

Evacuate me someone to the tower and seal it!
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 116