Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 116

Author Topic: Necrothreat III, whatever that is  (Read 320643 times)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat III, whatever that is
« Reply #1620 on: September 08, 2016, 01:34:15 am »

Oh yeah, your turn is after highmax's after all :v

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: September 08, 2016, 08:17:13 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are
Good... Moohahahahahahahaha...
I swear by the three homes of necrothreat, IF YOU MESS UP MY ADMIN WORK, I WILL... Uhh... Just be mad, can't do much when it isn't my turn...

Speaking of which, fixing what you guys did to my military after turn 1 is saddening.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: September 08, 2016, 08:24:05 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are
I swear by the three homes of necrothreat, IF YOU MESS UP MY ADMIN WORK, I WILL... Uhh... Just be mad, can't do much when it isn't my turn...

Speaking of which, fixing what you guys did to my military after turn 1 is saddening.
Quote pyramid!
Also, do we have a tavern? Just curious...
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: September 08, 2016, 08:27:06 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are

Quote pyramid!
I don't think we have anything anymore honestly. Everything is a mess

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: September 08, 2016, 08:39:04 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are

Quote pyramid!
No wonder no - one disputed your asxension to leadership... They'res no - one left to dispute it.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1625 on: September 08, 2016, 09:36:38 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are

Quote pyramid!
No wonder no - one disputed your asxension to leadership... They'res no - one left to dispute it.
I would like a turn
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: September 08, 2016, 10:34:54 am »

Am I dorfd?
Yes you are

Quote pyramid!
I would like a turn
Ok. I hear ye.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: September 08, 2016, 03:48:19 pm »

I'm... not sure I want to be back. I've only read two or three posts, and I'm getting a gist that you've been kicked out of the depths, just broke a siege, there is a necromancer or worse in the mix somewheres, and are currently living on the surface like *shudders* humans.

Am I forgetting anything?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: September 08, 2016, 03:57:33 pm »

Well, it is unusual! Usually, in such living areas you hide from the surface and live in the depths, not the other way around.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1629 on: September 08, 2016, 04:12:09 pm »

The tower is the safest place we have. Except for flyers.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: September 08, 2016, 05:36:37 pm »

When I'm done fixing this mess, hopefully we won't have to worry about much anymore.

I'm hoping that the forges I found didn't forbid 90% of our iron bars...

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: September 08, 2016, 08:54:55 pm »

13th of Timber, 135
If you are reading this, then you must know the truth. My name is Highmax, and I was formerly an adventurer who arrived here when the fort seemed like a safe haven against the undead.

Now? Now it is a cesspit of disease and corruption; both of the very soil itself and of the very people who inhabit this place. I watched as Toady One fall, the great leader who lead us when this place was first established. And I watched it crumble as he passed on into the next life. I also watched as a madman summoned the demons that lived in the earth itself thinking it would save us.

Necrothreat went from the last glorious bastion of all forumite-kind to the very pit of hell that people believed would stop the undead. I will stand idle no more. Today, on the day of my resurrection return, I am taking the power from the madman Gwolfski who sits idly in his chambers, watching the world around him burn.

15th of Timber, 135
Without a struggle, Gwolfski was overthrown by my hand alone. With everyone scattered and no real standing military since his rule, Gwolfski had no choice but to surrender his seat of power. Now, it is time to muster everyone and reorganize this mess that has become of this place... Toady One had order here, and I will return this place to that order he once had. If Apiks tries to take over claiming he is the leader since he was here from the start, then gods damn his miserable soul to the abyss. He thought I was a great hero despite my loathing of combat, but now he's forced my hand; he want's a military champion, I'll give him one...

I already begun my work reorganizing the military. We have a low population, but that only means a smaller army. Eight melee soldiers including myself, and four rangers. We don't have anyone with marksman experience, so I grabbed people who don't seem to be doing much of anything.

While I may be a great warrior, we need more than just soldiers to take out this army. I need access to the forges, and from what it looks like, there is only magma and water there. It seems a trap was attempted to be spring there, but it only caused us to lose precious iron that I need for my plan.

LATER...
I can't beleive this! I completely overhaul the military and they all have the nerve to complain that they can't put away their stuff. This is going to be more than frustrating...

(Sorry for no pictures, nothing interesting happened since this is still day 1 of my takeover. Took longer than it should have to deal with this garbage dump... It's going to be tough to deal with things, but I think I can manage... Most of our metal is either sealed off, forbidden or buried under magma, our fort has too many random tunnels and there are random structures such as the random face that do nothing but cause confusion and more of a mess in here.

Also, whoever decided it was a good idea to make adamantine blocks, you're fired. Also, fire the guy who unleashed hell, and the guy who didn't bother to move stuff out of the way before breaching caverns. And Gwolfski, because he's no longer admin)

EDIT:
(WHOEVER TOLD ME THE FORGES ARE RECLAIMED, YOU'RE FIRED TOO!)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:00:33 pm by highmax28 »

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: September 08, 2016, 09:27:28 pm »

Toady One fell

BLASPHEMY!!!!
HERESY!!!!

I Have NEVER read Necrothreat, but if it contains this heresy then so help me Armo- *A hood covers my face* *All goes dark as something hits my head*
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: September 08, 2016, 09:59:27 pm »

I can't believe the fort hasn't fallen to demons yet. Also, is IronTomato still alive? If so, they're the only person left from my turn.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: September 08, 2016, 10:10:21 pm »

Toady One fell

BLASPHEMY!!!!
HERESY!!!!

I Have NEVER read Necrothreat, but if it contains this heresy then so help me Armo- *A hood covers my face* *All goes dark as something hits my head*
Toady One was forumited turn 1, and he was killed because someone sent him on a suicide mission if I recall...

I can't believe the fort hasn't fallen to demons yet. Also, is IronTomato still alive? If so, they're the only person left from my turn.
No, but Apiks would be remembered. Trust me

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 116