Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 215520 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #1785 on: December 26, 2012, 07:24:00 pm »

Jimma and Alice have barely interacted.
Besides, Alice is smart enough to realize that Jimma's experience in the caverns would make her a good person to take along.

Unless she is looking for private time, in which case either A. she'll let us know, or B. she'll send Jimma away when she wants to be alone with Rox.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 26, 2012, 07:32:02 pm »

B. she'll send Jimma away when she wants to be alone with Rox.

Jimma would not leave. If we tell her to protect them, she will protect them no matter what Alice says, and leaving them is not protecting them. Alice isn't her master, we are. If we send Jimma, we need to say that Alice is her boss as well, or at least have her listen to Alice's requests and follow through with them if they are acceptable.

Hey, gift of puppetry. Need to be precise with what we tell our mindless slave. I'm assuming it works with exact orders. Not implied orders.

Tiny tiny details. <3
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: December 26, 2012, 07:35:14 pm »

B. she'll send Jimma away when she wants to be alone with Rox.
Jimma would not leave. If we tell her to protect them, she will protect them no matter what Alice says, and leaving them is not protecting them. Alice isn't her master, we are. If we send Jimma, we need to say that Alice is her boss as well, or at least have her listen to Alice's requests and follow through with them if they are acceptable.
Sure.

Hey, gift of puppetry. Need to be precise with what we tell our mindless slave. I'm assuming it works with exact orders. Not implied orders.

Tiny tiny details. <3
Yup.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 26, 2012, 07:36:02 pm »

A. she'll let us know, or B. she'll send Jimma away when she wants to be alone with Rox.
Or C. They'll have a threesome :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:46:48 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: December 26, 2012, 07:45:15 pm »

A. she'll let us know, or B. she'll send Jimma away when she wants to be alone with Rox.
Or C. They'll have a threesome :D

Gross. That is all i have to say.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: December 26, 2012, 07:48:01 pm »

On a more serious note I doubt that they'll have any "romantic" time. It's nearly impossible to embrace someone as hot as Alice...  In her current state she is good only for platonic life or some very awkward sex

Suddenly I understood that we fucked up Alice even more then I thought initially. Her body will deny her so many small things. We turned her into a somewhat handicapped person. Her life looks awful comparing to what it was. The only hope for her is to learn how to turn off wings
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: December 26, 2012, 08:02:53 pm »

I told you so.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: December 26, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »

You... you do realize it's possible to be romantic with someone without actually having sex, right?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 26, 2012, 08:35:57 pm »

Yes, but the flaming wings are still going to be a bigger pain than they're worth.
Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 26, 2012, 08:58:20 pm »

I told you so.
Well, I chose phoenix as a second choice because battlelust was just a bland meatshield type of gift, not the best role for a friend or a daughter of a wizard. Not that my second choice mattered

You... you do realize it's possible to be romantic with someone without actually having sex, right?
It's possible. That's why I said that she is limited to purely platonic relationships. And it's not only about sex, it's about any physical contact. She can't get hugged. She can't sleep in a bed. She should be extra careful indoors and have millions of other problems...

Helping her to get  fire manipulation is our top priority, if we care about her.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: December 26, 2012, 09:19:31 pm »

And she wouldn't want to have sex anyway, I'm not even sure if she can have sex with non night trolls anyway, if Rox loves her, she''ll accept that this is how it is, hopefully she will realise that for their love to survive she needs to be converted too.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: December 26, 2012, 09:27:28 pm »

How do you imagine: can't have sex with non night trolls? I am very curious.

As for Rox's conversion. It's a bad idea. Foghorn will not like that. Alice may dislike it, too... Have you heard anything about jealousy?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 26, 2012, 09:32:31 pm »

I think we should convert Rox because of two things, Alice loves her and Night trolls live a long time, Rox will die and Alice will become sad, if we convert her, they can live together forever.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: December 26, 2012, 09:37:39 pm »

I told you so.
Well, I chose phoenix as a second choice because battlelust was just a bland meatshield type of gift, not the best role for a friend or a daughter of a wizard. Not that my second choice mattered
Left Stone was so the best choice...but let's try not to bring up old arguments...

I think we should convert Rox because of two things, Alice loves her and Night trolls live a long time, Rox will die and Alice will become sad, if we convert her, they can live together forever.
Good idea. Give her Battlelust?
Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 26, 2012, 09:43:38 pm »

We discussed Rox conversion with Alice, she clearly said that it is a bad idea because Foghorn will not allow her that. Rox is  his friend and important servant.

And Rox loves Foghorn at least as much as she loves Alice
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:51:46 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 143