Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 215525 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #1470 on: December 20, 2012, 02:30:35 pm »

I think we may know a mindless Zealot...

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 20, 2012, 02:31:29 pm »

I never said that, but it would make sense that because of the fact theirs about 4 living night trolls that each female is required to give birth at least once( except Alice as a favour for her friendship), also we already have a puppet for baby making.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 20, 2012, 02:37:14 pm »

Mindless zealot that will likely betray us (follow her own goals) and is very hard to convert

anailater, don't mix male and female kids.... I am perfectly fine with having only male kids but all here want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE  kids
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 20, 2012, 02:47:41 pm »

I never said that, but it would make sense that because of the fact theirs about 4 living night trolls that each female is required to give birth at least once( except Alice as a favour for her friendship), also we already have a puppet for baby making.
Wut?
Maybe this'll help me...

I never said that.  But, it would make sense if each female is required to give birth at least once (except Alice as a favour for her friendship) because there is only one night troll left, and we have only three consorts.
Though, we do already have a puppet for baby making.
Uhh... is this what you meant?  I guess it sorta makes sense.  Especially the puppet gift, that seems like a good use of it to me.

Also, remember we can sorta cross-breed our trolls and gifts.  Give our wife a certain gift, impregnate her with another, and the child may have some aspects of his mother's power as well.  (We can do this, right?  I don't want to be misunderstanding the game.)

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: December 20, 2012, 03:03:35 pm »

Give our wife a certain gift, impregnate her with another, and the child may have some aspects of his mother's power as well.  (We can do this, right?  I don't want to be misunderstanding the game.

Yep, and our first son will have 5 traits
And I want many puppetroll sons with mediocre gifts... We should impegnate the puppet with the gift of hideousnesses AFAP, maybe even at this turn.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:05:26 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: December 20, 2012, 03:12:40 pm »

I get the feeling we will at least start getting complaints from the wife, we should definitely try to be nice to her however.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: December 20, 2012, 03:18:25 pm »

Maybe a nice weekend away, perhaps a trip with some identity hiding bracelets in elven or human lands, she will start missing her old life, we should give her a chance to keep some of it.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: December 20, 2012, 03:25:35 pm »

Who are you talking about?

Puppet? She is a puppet, a slave, a tool no need to be kind to her

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 20, 2012, 03:35:59 pm »

Nail, if you wanna make your wife happy you don't send her off, magically disguised, into a place filled with magic people who want to murderize her.

You massage her feet.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: December 20, 2012, 03:41:44 pm »

I'm hardly suggesting a stealth mission into the elven capital, I'm suggesting we both take the disguises and go to a town/city we haven't invaded, she will be happy and we'll learn more while we're out there.
So how are you today?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 20, 2012, 03:53:10 pm »

Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Once more you pull Alice aside and try to have a conversation about conversion. Again she tells you she dosn't want to think about, but this time she at least assures you that she would be able to fulfill any duty associated with whatever roll you give her. 1d20 = 5 + 2(Skill) + 1(Perk) = 8

You ask about the bear cubs and Alice informs you that Rox is raising two of them into proper war bears back at Foghorns tower, and that all you have to do is get on the magic mirror and ask if you want to see them. The third was sold to cover the food expenses of the other two. When you ask about Rox you learn that she could likely be called for to aid in a specific task or two, but is far too valuable to Foghorn as a Hunter, Servant, Thug, and Friend for you to keep full time. You learn, ironically enough, that Rox and Alice work poorly together on the battlefield, as Rox likes to get right up in the face of any sort of priority target and attract friendly fire from nearby archers and mages trying to deal with the same.

You lead Alice down to the basement for a quick chat with Kelpmier. You tell her about your vision, and the Gift of the Left Stone, and ask her to help you contact Notcheclaw for guidance. To your dismay, you are informed that the gods don't work like that, and direct contact only happens on their terms. She mentions however that night trolls who follow their instincts generally act in accordance with the goddesses will. She does however add that unless you feel a strong divine guidance to do otherwise, she herself should be allowed to remain mortal. "I am a teacher. I should be trusted, not feared, by the multitudes."

---

"What is to become of me?" Alice asks as you lead her back upstairs.

"I am going to attend to one of my consorts, and then think about it for a bit. In all likelihood the hour of your conversion draws near." You offer her a smile and a pat on the shoulder. "Whatever happens though, you are honestly the best friend I have ever had, and I hope for it to remain that way for as long as we both live."

Alice nods. "Well in theory whatever you are going to do will only make me like you more, so I don't see how that should be an issue. Anyway, my life hasn't been as sheltered as yours up to this point. I have had many friends, and I'm not sure you currently qualify as the best, but you are up there. You respect me for what I am, and your cause is a blast to serve. I don't think I could ask for much more."

---

You return to your consorts in the bedroom, and are greeted by Cherlyn who bluntly informs you that "This tower sucks. No decor, few valuables, and worse security than the damn tree you plucked me from. I'm going to head out and steal some stuff to make it better. Right now. And you can't stop me!"

Swallowing the lump in your throat you channel your father and put the Consort in her place. "You are MY consort and this is MY tower! You will do as I say! For the record I will likely let you leave soon, and perhaps even give you a shopping list, but NOT NOW! Now then, if you and Gwendolyn would kindly leave the room, Jimma and I have some reproductive business to attend to!" 1d20 = 10 + 2(Skill) + 3(Cherlyn is your Consort) = 15

You begin to glow a sickening green and orange as you prepare the gift of hideousness for transfer. Jimma's instincts kick in and the pair of you get to work. Mercifuly the consort's lack of a free will and ability to gain extreme pleasure from following simple orders means that she does not require much attention before or after the fact. You get in, get the job done, and get out in short order.

The fact that the newly conceived child will only have one or two traits means that it will come to term quickly, so your warrior puppet will not be out of commission for long.

With a sigh, you close your eyes, tune into the voices in your head, and try to figure out what is best for Alice.

Alright. Lets put the Alice thing to bed here and now. Put your final vote in a Spoiler to make them easy to find and tally (And so that way those who don't want to know before the update don't have too know). We have had enough debate, so no more of that please. You have all (for the most part) done a great job getting your points across in a clear and civil manner. Just vote now.

Polls Close at midnight pacific time (About 11 Hours). Suggest other actions as well in case I want to do another turn before then.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:40:22 pm by Weirdsound »

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: December 20, 2012, 03:59:57 pm »

Ask Gwendolyn if she would like to do anything nice after she gives birth.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: December 20, 2012, 04:01:31 pm »

"Now then, if you and Gwendolyn would kindly leave the room, Jimma and I have some reproductive business to attend to!"
Beautiful.  Simply, beautiful.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:20 pm »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:01:24 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: December 20, 2012, 04:12:04 pm »

Also ask Gwen if she could stay away from the procedure for now, Alice may radiate some extra fear and cause Gwen to go in labour in the middle of the process, we should ask her to study the mermaids penndent if she can live without it for a while.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:14:48 pm by anailater »
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 143