Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 215524 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #2070 on: January 26, 2013, 10:46:41 am »

Read your Evil Overlord List and study your Tarquin. There are some important lessons about being a villain there.
Indeed. Set up 3-4 nations, with us and our close allies as advisers to the heads-of-state. Guide the occasional rebellion, and make sure we advise the new leaders as well. While the world will seem to change, and may change in fact, our place in it will not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: January 26, 2013, 10:51:13 am »

Read your Evil Overlord List and study your Tarquin. There are some important lessons about being a villain there.
Indeed. Set up 3-4 nations, with us and our close allies as advisers to the heads-of-state. Guide the occasional rebellion, and make sure we advise the new leaders as well. While the world will seem to change, and may change in fact, our place in it will not.
And make sure that when you die, it's from hero's and not old age.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: January 26, 2013, 11:12:17 am »

If we win, we become a king.
If we lose, we become a legend.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 26, 2013, 11:41:51 am »

If we win, we become a king.
If we lose, we become a legend.
Yep.  ;D

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 26, 2013, 01:59:22 pm »

Whoa, ambition jump much guys XD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: January 26, 2013, 02:08:58 pm »

This happens when we think ahead.
Sig

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: January 26, 2013, 02:14:21 pm »

This happens when we think.

Annoyingly-discussion-joined-so-that-I-can-joke-about-our-sanity-in-general-by-changing-your-statement-into-one-that-proclaims-our-insanity-by-posting-Fixed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:33:50 pm by rabidgam3r »
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: January 26, 2013, 03:56:04 pm »

Oh-god-please-no-help-I-have-been-bitten-by-a-rabid-hyphen-and-now-I-have-acute-hyphen-fitzjerald-syndrome-of-the-fingers-and-everything-I-type-is-full-of-hyphens-please-please-put-me-out-of-my-misery-before-I-infect-others-

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 26, 2013, 04:17:18 pm »

*mercy-kills Grek and rabidgam3r*?
Sig

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 26, 2013, 05:15:01 pm »

This is not rabid, rabid is dead i dont have time to make a profile he turned last night and i had to kill him help i am not infected dont mercy-kill me i am totally-alright-i-need-to-find-a phone and call the authorities it spreads-through-bites-and i wasnt bitten-please-help-----
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 26, 2013, 05:25:02 pm »

It's going through-the air, wait-no-please-i-have-a-family-why-damn-you-god-!
So how are you today?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 26, 2013, 06:16:21 pm »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------y-o-u-----------------------------------------------------------------w-i-l-l-----------------------------------------------------------------b-e-----------------------------------------------------------------a-s-s-i-m-i-l-a-t-e-d---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 26, 2013, 06:23:57 pm »

Not on my watch!

...Should we stop?
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: January 26, 2013, 06:26:08 pm »

Yes.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 143