Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Been playing with some things, I'd like to hear your opinions  (Read 1397 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Been playing with some things, I'd like to hear your opinions
« on: September 16, 2014, 12:49:22 pm »

I'm not going to pretend that I have a good idea what I'm doing, but I put together some new armor and weapons for my dwarves, and a set of armor for the elves because I felt bad for them.  These may be a bit OP, as I have lost all of like two dwarves who were fully kitted out, but they slow down unskilled armor users by an idiotic amount, and they cost a LOT of metal to make.

The Armor, Dreadplate:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Weapons: (not including stupidly OP 30mm Siege Rifle)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I don't really know any good ways to test this stuff, so if anyone wants to try it out and let me know what they think, I'd appreciate it.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: Been playing with some things, I'd like to hear your opinions
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 04:45:03 pm »

I've done lots of arena tests, but I don't have a clear idea about how to set up or test effectively, and I don't have the time to do so.  Further, I thought that the community as a whole might like to play with this set of equipment and form their own opinions.  Hence the title of the thread.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.