Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 478709 times)

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria: v0.92 beta (Phoebus Graphics)
« Reply #1080 on: December 30, 2012, 10:31:25 pm »

I would pay to see the look on Indigo's face when he reads:

The Sprite-Bot pushes the Earth Pony in the head, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: December 30, 2012, 10:38:39 pm »

I would pay to see the look on Indigo's face when he reads:

The Sprite-Bot pushes the Earth Pony in the head, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pay me.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: December 30, 2012, 10:40:06 pm »

-snip-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hack

Definitions 2, 7, and especially 10.
Definition 2: a person who is a professional at doing some sort of service, but does crappy work.
Definition 7: A political appointed flunky who either doesn't want to work or who is so stupid they can't work
Definition 10: (1) A person who has job so notorious to have faux experience and education they immediately qualify as a hack such as an aroma therapist, massage therapist, wedding planner, quantum physicist, self-prophicized shaman, sociologist adviser, color profiler or even those suspiciously expensive caterers.

I don't understand what you're trying to say ._.

@Picture Ooh, are we having a picture war?

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: December 30, 2012, 10:42:18 pm »

-snip-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hack

Definitions 2, 7, and especially 10.
Definition 2: a person who is a professional at doing some sort of service, but does crappy work.
Definition 7: A political appointed flunky who either doesn't want to work or who is so stupid they can't work
Definition 10: (1) A person who has job so notorious to have faux experience and education they immediately qualify as a hack such as an aroma therapist, massage therapist, wedding planner, quantum physicist, self-prophicized shaman, sociologist adviser, color profiler or even those suspiciously expensive caterers.

I don't understand what you're trying to say ._.

Then read all the examples on 10.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: December 30, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »

Definition 10: (2) Someone who couldn't get a job in the real world and overcharges for their self-employed services.

I still don't understand

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:24 pm »

"I am not going to wear a lemon-chartreuse dress just because some hack said it was good for my aura."

You should use DFhack to fix your irreversible game breaking bug Indigo, it will be good for your aura.

No.
It's a "Wear sunglasses indoors in the middle of winter when posting pictures of ourselves on the internet" war.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »

Definition 10: (2) Someone who couldn't get a job in the real world and overcharges for their self-employed services.

I still don't understand

Moooore....

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: December 30, 2012, 10:49:56 pm »

I still don't understand

Moooore....

...Uh...
That's the last subdef under Definition 10...

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: December 30, 2012, 10:51:45 pm »

"I am not going to wear a lemon-chartreuse dress just because some hack said it was good for my aura."

You should use DFhack to fix your irreversible game breaking bug Indigo, it will be good for your aura.

No.
It's a "Wear sunglasses indoors in the middle of winter when posting pictures of ourselves on the internet" war.

Picture was taken in June, two years ago.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: December 30, 2012, 10:52:26 pm »

Ok, that's enough now guys. I don't believe the distinction between the use and non-use of DFhack warrants an elongated discussion.

Now on topic, how would everyone feel about having non-robobrain robots made using a pet catalyst like a chick? The main problem with robot production is that creatures can't be spawned easily from nothing, and the convoluted method only produces half-functional creatures anyway. Chicks (Or some other reasonable pet creature) are in plentiful supply, so a few can be hand-waved away to be "transformed" into robots.
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: December 30, 2012, 10:55:06 pm »

Methinks that chicks should be used for sprite-bots, and the brahmins and/or bighorners be protectaponies and Mr. Hooves.
Not too sure about security turrets though.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: December 30, 2012, 10:56:40 pm »

You'd be building the robots from scratch. Chassis, wiring, motors, AI hologems, etc will all be reagents to produce a potion that transforms the chick into the specified robot.

The only difference for the slave ponies is that robobrains require an actual pony brain.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 30, 2012, 10:56:53 pm »

Ok, that's enough now guys. I don't believe the distinction between the use and non-use of DFhack warrants an elongated discussion.

Now on topic, how would everyone feel about having non-robobrain robots made using a pet catalyst like a chick? The main problem with robot production is that creatures can't be spawned easily from nothing, and the convoluted method only produces half-functional creatures anyway. Chicks (Or some other reasonable pet creature) are in plentiful supply, so a few can be hand-waved away to be "transformed" into robots.

Isn't that what slave trader bought slaves are?

@PSI, I wanted you to learn the word through the examples, to learn by context. That's how I learned it. I only learned the actual meaning of the word when I went to try and find a definition just now, someone talentless that works purely for money and and not for the sake of creativity. I've always heard the term talentless hack, so I just use hack. Similar to calling someone a bastard even though they're really not someone born out of wedlock.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: December 30, 2012, 10:57:58 pm »

I like it. like the sprite bots use their tiny yet intelligent birdy brains for a processor!

.... it would explain alot actually...

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: December 30, 2012, 11:00:18 pm »

The only requirements for the pet is that it's fast breeding and easily missed. The point is to actually assemble robots from scratch, with the pet being a minor catalyst that's hand waved away.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 210