Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 472664 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria (v0.95 beta) Feather and Flame
« Reply #1290 on: January 12, 2013, 03:58:39 am »

I have another problem. My supply depot isn't recognising any of the crates I have waiting in my stockpile. They're not forbidden, there's a clear path and there's plenty of them.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: January 12, 2013, 07:51:33 am »

I have another problem. My supply depot isn't recognising any of the crates I have waiting in my stockpile. They're not forbidden, there's a clear path and there's plenty of them.

Try giving the stockpile to your supply depot.

Stockpile > g > supply depot
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 12, 2013, 09:44:38 am »

*facepalm*
I boxed off the only two accessible squares of the workshop, twice.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: January 12, 2013, 01:22:36 pm »

> No, you see I want to salvage the flux converter for a personal mod and I want all ponies to be able to use it and survive.
In that case, all you need to do is remove one or both boulder products. ARCANA3_CONJURATION is the one that kills the earth ponies, while ARCANA_DRAIN puts unicorns to sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYDkGJmSfy0

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 12, 2013, 03:38:51 pm »

The flowchart is complete and may be found here. It includes the new reactions from the upcoming patch. The front page version will be more modular to allow additions from future Ministries.

Let me know what you guys think! :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:40:22 pm by Lycaeon »
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 12, 2013, 04:10:35 pm »

Maybe put... the building codes for the buildings?

Like:
Scavenge Yard
e-y

Not sure if needed, but it is something.

Also, the music at intro/worldgen is pretty nice.  The original in-play one gets grating.  Alternative is not too bad.

EDIT: Forgive my ignorance, since I have not been keeping up with DF stuff before now... but... what is the 1-100% thing in Dwarf Therapist?  I guess it has to do with the skills of each pony.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:39:46 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 12, 2013, 06:10:28 pm »

The flowchart is complete and may be found here. It includes the new reactions from the upcoming patch. The front page version will be more modular to allow additions from future Ministries.

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Ah, now this is very nice. I was putting off even approching the Magic system in fear of getting lost, so this should be very useful. :)

Also, as a note, one can get halarius combat logs in arena if you pit a Huskified creature up against a necromantic spritebot.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:42:59 pm by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 12, 2013, 09:15:15 pm »

EDIT: Forgive my ignorance, since I have not been keeping up with DF stuff before now... but... what is the 1-100% thing in Dwarf Therapist?  I guess it has to do with the skills of each pony.

Skill gain rate.
All classes have bonuses and penalties to various skills.
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 13, 2013, 01:19:05 am »

I am torn: I was thinking about either upgrading the Mr Hoof I have flying around to either a Mr Macintosh or Nurse Redheart, but I am unsure if there are any issues reguarding the latter's ability to heal. Is it worth the upgrade?

Speaking about robots, I was thinking about, when the chem industry comes around, the drug-distribution robots could be called Mr. Druggie. Roid Rage doesnt have the same...class. :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:26:16 am by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 13, 2013, 02:23:02 am »

To me the flowchart is not that useful or clear, but I've noticed a few new workshops and reactions. Most notably expanded magic industry. I haven't noticed a way to make new batteries from gems, though. When I place workshops and stockpiles, I think in somewhat different terms from what is on the flowchart. I usually do this in my head, but for each workshop I care about the common reactions and input materials for them. The haulers can take care of the rest. I rather like the bows / arrows that go near a workshop, but don't touch it. This presents the idea what gets processed into what. Those arrows that pass through the workshops loose the information about what gets made into what. The big blob of crates in the middle is not that useful, Maybe just put a textbox there "Most crates are processed at the supply depot", then for things like talismans have the arrows originating from the crates and not the rectangle around them. I also haven't seen steel at the prismatic forge (Once again I ask for a reaction that skips pig iron: iron + iron + flux + coal -> 2x steel) Anyway, a flowchart for everything is a gargantuan task. It might be both easier to make and to read, if instead you had a series of flowcharts for each industry: One with salvage, one with weapon production, one with robots, one with magic and so on. This has been done for vanilla DF and the wiki has flowcharts for steel industry, glass industry and the things to do first after arrival, among others.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: January 13, 2013, 02:39:10 am »

> Maybe put... the building codes for the buildings?
The building codes are subject to change, so the flowcharts won't have them for now.

> I was thinking about either upgrading the Mr Hoof I have flying around to either a Mr Macintosh or Nurse Redheart.
All indications are that it works. You set up the Stable-Tec terminal in your hospital next to the wounded, pasture the Nurse Redheart nearby, and run the designate healing reaction.

> I haven't noticed a way to make new batteries from gems, though.
Batteries are considered a basic talisman and so you'll be able to reverse engineer them as well.

> It might be both easier to make and to read, if instead you had a series of flowcharts for each industry.
That is exactly what I'm intending. The one above has all the industries in one image, but the front page version, when posted, will have chapters containing modules like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That way adding new industries like drugs and medicine will simply be a matter of another flowchart image.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 13, 2013, 04:13:41 am »

I already know enough about this mod and reading RAWs to not need the flowcharts, but they should be helpful to others.
I like how you included the sources for raw materials. Stockpile settings hints would also be great so we can easily set up stockpiles for these things. There is already info on the front page and it works well, but it took me some figuring out to finally get it that I need to select Finished goods -> Type: Toy, Tool, Then what "materials" I want under Stone/Clay.
You missed the pasture with robots, chickens, dogs and slaves and a stockpile for upgrade potions on that flowchart.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:13:36 am by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 13, 2013, 06:44:07 am »

I am torn: I was thinking about either upgrading the Mr Hoof I have flying around to either a Mr Macintosh or Nurse Redheart, but I am unsure if there are any issues reguarding the latter's ability to heal. Is it worth the upgrade?

I have used Nurse Redheart's about five times now and I know for a fact that it does something to speed up the healing process of severely injured ponies.
What exactly it does I can't say honestly, but it should work.

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 13, 2013, 11:33:48 am »

I have used Nurse Redheart's about five times now and I know for a fact that it does something to speed up the healing process of severely injured ponies.
What exactly it does I can't say honestly, but it should work.

It really does do something. Generally recuperation times with the Nurse generally are sped up from 1/4th to a staggeringly high amount. Had it done on someone that was near complete red, bleeding, battered, bruised, broken, three legs ripped off, and then with a bit of help from the nurse and a surgeon and he was perfectly fine right after. If continuing to baffle me how he walks with crutches.

So at worst, you'll get 1/4th of the recuperation you need, sometimes you'll get that miracle cure outta them.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »

> You missed the pasture with robots, chickens, dogs and slaves and a stockpile for upgrade potions on that flowchart.
There will be links provided along with each flowchart.

The Nurse Redhearts are indefinite use for now. Once the chem industry is implemented you'll need to replenish their supplies of Med-X and healing potion once a year.

Has anyone managed to get the robotics industry up and running? Though I'm not making any major changes to robot manufacturing this update, any information that could help me balance the components needed would be useful.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 210