Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 478349 times)

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria: v0.88 beta (Phoebus Graphics)
« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2012, 02:04:19 am »

tHAT'S.... Freaking modding caps... That's a negatory on all fronts. Well if the Dashites are ponies (I haven't read much of the novel) then it'd be possible to set them as a really rare caste, just like the alicorn in Losing is Magic.

ender1200

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2012, 03:22:23 am »

tHAT'S.... Freaking modding caps... That's a negatory on all fronts. Well if the Dashites are ponies (I haven't read much of the novel) then it'd be possible to set them as a really rare caste, just like the alicorn in Losing is Magic.

Dashite are pegasi that were exlied from The enclave.
so yeah pony cast. Thogh i kinda expect Lycaeon to come and say that they are already in the schedule.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 06, 2012, 03:48:37 am »

Oh, I thought this mod was older. All of these pony mods are getting confusing.
I might try this. Is there a version without a graphical texture pack?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 06, 2012, 08:41:07 am »

Yeeah. There are raw only downloads.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 06, 2012, 09:52:48 am »

I got a tip for those who want the game to run faster and save some time.

Go download DFhack, drop it in the game directory (it runs automatically on startup) and when ingame use the command 'setfps X' to increase the max FPS cap of DF.
It helps to deal with some of the early downtime, and you can always cap it at 100 (or lower) again when things look messy.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 06, 2012, 09:59:20 am »

Go download DFhack, drop it in the game directory (it runs automatically on startup) and when ingame use the command 'setfps X' to increase the max FPS cap of DF.
It helps to deal with some of the early downtime, and you can always cap it at 100 (or lower) again when things look messy.

Or just set it in data/init/init.txt
Your tip works without restarting the game though and on my computers loading and saving the game takes a good minute.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2012, 10:22:30 am »

Or just set it in data/init/init.txt
Your tip works without restarting the game though and on my computers loading and saving the game takes a good minute.

DFhack has other good commands though which makes it worth getting.
'quicksave' for example allows you to save the game without exiting to the main menu again.
'clean all' cleans all map tiles.
'autodump destroy' deletes all items marked for dumping (not something you'd use often, but it is better than using atom smashers, which themselves are game exploits).

Crazy Cow, I... am afraid I have some bad news.
Bean Rabbitglad, the wielder of Sandal Beach and slayer of 30 earth ponies, has been killed in action.
Cause of death: Defiance of orders when asked to flee from a black radscorpion. Bean Rabbitglad refused to retreat.

I am not going to lie, he did not die a hero's death, he did not die defending those he loved or to save the stable from certain death, he died, because the DF AI has done nothing but being a serious pain in the ass to me since embark.
Shortly before his death however he did help in securing the trade depot for a caravan of slavers, and we did pool our resources (with 'pool' meaning 'offering the tiniest portion of our incredible wealth') to buy the three unicorn captives, so in a way, he kinda helped, I guess.
I still have Panther Dinehill Decline Spew the Arms Master however (formerly named 'Blade' Dinehill), who is also an unicorn and the commanding officer of the stable security forces.
He is currently training, but is otherwise the slayer of 13 black radscorpions (of which 2 were named), 3 raiders and 13 other less important bighorner/radrat/bloatsprite kills.
I'll update you on Panther and the three captives as I go along, out of boredom.
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2012, 10:29:57 am »

The problem with little macintosh and spitfire thunder is fluff wise they bouth yould be much more fitting as Artifacts.
is there a way to force world Gen to create an artifact with a certin name? becouse if there is than i would offer to make them world gened artifact that can be found on Adventure mod (mybe making them a very rare category of items that can only generate in certin areas such as abandond factories).

Also any chance for Dashite immegrents? They should be rare thogh.

We can't do ANYTHING in worldgen that the game doesn't already. We can't make new site types, either.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 06, 2012, 11:50:12 am »

Thogh i kinda expect Lycaeon to come and say that they are already in the schedule.

Actually I hadn't given much thought to Dashite castes. I will include them in the next update, as having a rare pegasus migrant show up would be nice. :)

There is no ASCII version at the moment (The raws are just the graphics raws without the file) so what I recommend is downloading the main file then switching the graphics to ASCII through the init file.

Like I mentioned before, I don't have time to mod for this week and the next, so the new version is some ways off. :(

Edit: I'll add an ASCII version for it as well.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:10:53 pm by Lycaeon »
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2012, 01:22:26 pm »

I'm playing ASCII with the RAWs only, and the only problem is that trees don't show up. All you have to do is replace a few of their tiles to more appropriate ones and you have an ASCII version.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2012, 07:55:43 pm »

Jacob, you're looking good! :) How did the steel ranger ambush go? And "Champion Chuckskins the Sport of Influencing"? That minotaur must've been a football player in his past life. :o
They were doing the same thing as the minotaur: kicking around my brahmin and bighorners. One squad turned up dead when the dust settled, I'm not sure what happened to them. The rest ran from what I can tell.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2012, 11:44:31 pm »

Pokon, the first cavern layer will be left as the salvage layer as I have other plans for the second and third layers. I found a bug that stopped robots from spawning, so that will be fixed by the next version.

"Other plans."

Well, this can only end in sunshine and rainbows, right? :o
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 06, 2012, 11:55:03 pm »

Pokon, the first cavern layer will be left as the salvage layer as I have other plans for the second and third layers. I found a bug that stopped robots from spawning, so that will be fixed by the next version.

"Other plans."

Heh, could you imagine if it was just that? Sunshine and rainbows?
1st and 2nd cavern layers are minature versions of HFS and the 3rd layer ends up being some sort of secret wasteland utopia where everything is awesome?

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2012, 12:13:10 am »

"Other plans."

Heh, could you imagine if it was just that? Sunshine and rainbows?
1st and 2nd cavern layers are minature versions of HFS and the 3rd layer ends up being some sort of secret wasteland utopia where everything is awesome?

"Welcome to the party! Everypony is invited! That's right, we do have fresh apples on the menu today!

GASP

You know what this means, right? A PARTY!"

Actualy, finding a Stable underground could be sweet, if only Underground civs could, yah know, make things other than a simple camp they hang around in. A true undergound city would be nice.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

ender1200

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 07, 2012, 12:44:42 am »

Actualy, finding a Stable underground could be sweet, if only Underground civs could, yah know, make things other than a simple camp they hang around in. A true undergound city would be nice.

So next DF uptade than? i think toady one works on deep dwarve for it.

Remember what pinkie said: it will all end in sunshine and raindows (or was it magic mirror pinkie?)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 210