Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 472595 times)

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria: v0.92 beta (Phoebus Graphics)
« Reply #885 on: December 25, 2012, 06:09:47 pm »

Good to hear things are going well. It seems that my power drill is serving me well; if we count it as a weapon skill I bet I'm one of the most skilled in our entire military.
I've got a lot of disease resistance, though; that's always good.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 25, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »

And Indi is indeed shaping up to be a right tough old bitch. Still young, but who can ever love a bucking knife wielding kleptomaniac?

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 25, 2012, 06:21:21 pm »

I kill a giant radscorpion with Replica, smash in a snatcher's head, perform dirty surgery, and slaughter scootaloos.
That is truly awesome.

I'd like to make a request. Make my profession Dr. Zed.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:28:14 pm by P(ony)SI »

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 25, 2012, 06:46:12 pm »

Good to hear things are going well. It seems that my power drill is serving me well; if we count it as a weapon skill I bet I'm one of the most skilled in our entire military.
I've got a lot of disease resistance, though; that's always good.

Indeed, makes you less likely to contact STD's.

I kill a giant radscorpion with Replica, smash in a snatcher's head, perform dirty surgery, and slaughter scootaloos.
That is truly awesome.

I'd like to make a request. Make my profession Dr. Zed.

You are now Dr. Zed, the earth pony surgeon butcher killer mare.
Now I just need to find some microcline and build you your very own butcher shop/surgery room.

And Indi is indeed shaping up to be a right tough old bitch. Still young, but who can ever love a bucking knife wielding kleptomaniac?

Khenal can, and does, being your lover and all.
But since we are all so busy with everything there is just no time for love and children.

Honestly though, I am getting tired of this, I want grandchildren before I die, and to have grandchildren I need children, and to get those Crazy Cow needs to put out.
So tonight I am going to rearrange things, put our squad off duty and assign us to a burrow attached to the meeting hall and food stockpile.
It will have it's own rooms and well, and they will stay there until they marry each other.
I'll also have to pick out a waifu for Lycaeon.

...I am thinking Corai.

Corai? You up for surrendering yourself to Lycaeon?
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 25, 2012, 07:16:16 pm »

YES! SQUEE! I have no choice in the matter. The random number god decides all.

... Squee!

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 25, 2012, 07:25:29 pm »

You never said Khenal and I were lovers!

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 25, 2012, 07:29:21 pm »

Dr. Zed is in the town, baby!

It's about time that I marry talk to Maklak.
Corai, Lycaeon is probably the perfect stallion for you!
Replica, good luck with Crazy Cow :D

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 25, 2012, 07:31:18 pm »

YES! SQUEE! I have no choice in the matter. The random number god decides all.

... Squee!

Better pray to that god of yours then, because I've picked out the one unicorn mare who isn't married to hook up with Lycaeon.
Problem is, she has lots of friends, and has never spoken to Lycaeon before, so there is a large risk that she'll get a lover before the separate burrow is completed.

Cross dem tiny fingers of yours, kobold.

You never said Khenal and I were lovers!

I said that a billion years ago.
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 25, 2012, 07:44:36 pm »

In light of recent events, I'd like to make a couple of requests for the Stables posted in this thread:

Only single-player run and narrated Stables in the style of Maklak's and Replica's. No community-fort style diaries, and fewer posts solely related to Stables and Stable characters. This is to streamline thread chatter so I can better keep track of feedback for the mod itself. Besides, full community Stables would see better participation and quality in the community sub-forum.

Adhere to DF forum rules! This is very much a given, but one can never be too careful, so I ask that you all don't get too carried away while posting here. Needless to say I was very concerned with what happened in the deleted community thread. :(

Again, Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone! I'm still on my trip, but I'll be back on Thursday and hopefully will have the next version released by Saturday. :)

Now to catch up on what's been posted so far... ???
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:51:50 pm by Lycaeon »
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 25, 2012, 08:32:15 pm »

Honest question then.

Should I tone any innuendos, stop messing around with the Crazy Cow x Replica joke and keep it strictly clean?

What we did in P(ony)SI's thread yesterday was just a sick way of seeing how far we could push things before it got all weird and awkward, in good fun.
I'd never even think of taking something like that so far in this thread, we knew it was wrong then (we gave each other hidden messages written in transparent text and everything) and would never do that kind of thing here, we wish only the best for this thread.

I mean, it's nice to have easygoing fun sometimes, but if it puts the thread at risk then it's just not worth it.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 25, 2012, 08:51:44 pm »

keeping it light at worst should be passable. Because strictly clean is boring. Also, you sir, have put my skill at the pony to shame.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 25, 2012, 09:04:47 pm »

I only managed to read the first couple of pages of the community thread due to lack of time, so I had to infer from the posts here how far it had actually gone.

In terms of your Stable so far Replica, in all honesty I find the shenanigans entertaining, and don’t believe they’re beyond the scope of what is allowed by the forum rules. That being said, I ask that we keep in mind common courtesy so things don’t get out of hoof. :)

This applies to community Stables as well…I greatly enjoy reading them, and would be upset to see another one lost due to ponies getting ahead of themselves. :(
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 25, 2012, 09:34:05 pm »

Oh dear, you were concerned after reading the first few pages of P(ony)SI's thread, I can only imagine what you would have thought of the final 5 which went way over the forum rules. xD

But I understand.
I'll continue with the jokes and jabs on the level I've kept in my Lemon reports, not to strict and clean, but not to dirty, because like Splint said, keeping it too square and clean is alright but kinda boring, especially since the stable reports take such a long time to prepare and would become overly boring if there wasn't some jokes and innuendos added here and there.
But if I go too far at any time, be sure to let me know and I'll get it cleaned out.

Also, you sir, have put my skill at the pony to shame.

What pony skill are we talking about here? :P

I am working on another report now, a shorter one related to the marriage project we talked about a few posts back, but I am also going to open up a bunch of crates and see if I can get one of the new workshops going, the RobronCo terminal is what catches my eye at the moment.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 25, 2012, 09:38:00 pm »

I can send you something I drew, to give you an idea.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 25, 2012, 09:47:49 pm »

I can send you something I drew, to give you an idea.

Well, go for it, shoot me a PM if you don't want to post it here.

But just so you know, I can't really draw ponies either, those are something I began to draw last summer, I come from 12 years of drawing soldiers fighting soldiers in cities, it's all new to me.
I can't draw ponies by free hand without at least some kind of example to look at, what I have given you guys are at least in part based on pony vectors and anyone can mimic an example image.

Fucking Edit:
Just discovered that Corai and Lycaeon have a 13 year difference, and to get married/become lovers they need to be within 10 years of each other.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 10:00:11 pm by Replica »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 210