Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 476469 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria: v0.92 beta (Phoebus Graphics)
« Reply #750 on: December 22, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »

So.... Has anyone else had thier ponies collecting lasers that a protectawhatever fired and defying the laws of physics?

Neowulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 22, 2012, 03:54:01 pm »

So.... Has anyone else had thier ponies collecting lasers that a protectawhatever fired and defying the laws of physics?
All the time... They especially like going after bolts in half filled ponds on the surface in the middle of a siege, and if I don't let them I'm rewarded with a constant spam of haul failure messages.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 22, 2012, 03:56:08 pm »

Hey! You gave me a weapon I'd actually use!

Also I request that you issue me one of these before I go out again. I have a bum left eye, you see.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also a stealthbuck would be nice. Nevertheless, I look forward to using my can opener to pry through some tin cans.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:00:52 pm by Indigo_Surprise »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 22, 2012, 03:59:18 pm »

They can't haul what they can't access (or you issue a blanket forbidding on everything out there so they won't bother.)

You knwo what, I'm not complaining. Nothing else makes sense anyway. I had a unicorn chopping black radscorpions in half and magic nukes are the theme of things.

Also: I have found that with the steel rangers fixed, it seems that it's much harder to gen a full 200 years because they hunt down and shoot everything that moves if it's bigger than a pony in wolrd gen. Last gen only got to 177 and that means most of the titans and other nasties were dead  :'(

@ Indigo_Surprise - Wouldn't something like Monohelm be better name? Like a mix of monocle and helmet obviously.... Actually now I want to draw such a helmet for a pony. WHY.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 22, 2012, 04:03:44 pm »

It's supposed to be a helmet and a monocle together. Easier to track than making another helm item by the name of monocle that for some reason is also made of metal.... And now your idea has intrigued me as well.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 22, 2012, 04:15:00 pm »

Splint:
Laser bolts do happen, but are pretty rare. You can toggle auto-forbidding bolts in the {o}rders menu.

> Unicorn Superiority:
Well, I'm glad you brought that up. You wouldn't have your legendary clothier, weaver and gemcrafter walk around outside, now would you?
Besides, Rarity is just one pony. Look at Canterlot guards. They are all either Unicorns or Pegasai, with no mudponies in their midst. Oh and their captain is a Unicorn. It may have something to do with his shield spell.
((Or were we supposed to stop this silliness already?))

In my experience edged weapons are great against weak stuff and can cut armour made of weaker material just fine. Blunt weapons wound, bruise, hurt and break bones, but kill slowly, other than headshots. That said, a mixture of all kinds of weapons should work fine.

You could add a reaction to make 2 stacks of 50 pellets from a bar to the prismatic forge, they don't have to be made at a normal forge. Well, unless that would open a way for easy metal replication. If it would, I'm against it. Still... those stacks of 50 pellets in chests must come from somewhere.

I'd like to have AMR chests rather than just AMRs. Include some ammo in them and make it so that only mechanics can open them. That way we can get some quality on those oversized sniper rifles, like we already do with armour boxes.

The manual for spells in 0.88 is misleading. There is no "Turn Undead" or "Horn Light" and the entire Conjuration School is missing.

In addition to having reactions to melt down ores into proper bar amounts at the prismatic smelter, I'd also like to process magnetite, haematite, limonite, bituminous coal and lignite BLOCKS. I'd also like to be able to use a Saltpetre block to make potash at the rock grinder. Traders sometimes bring blocks out of these materials. Of course, since you can make 4 blocks per rock, the yield should be one bar, 2 or 1 coal and 1 potash from those blocks, respectively.

Some of my civilians wear party hats on their heads. Lol. I want them to have =heavy carapace hoods=, but OK.

Remember how I whined about the lack of tameable dangerous creatures? I may have found a solution. Manticores! They are cannon, and they are not in the mod yet. They shouldn't be obtainable from traders, but if you set up cage traps, you may get a few and breed them. Taming them is possible as the medical researcher ghoul in Manehattan had a flock of them. So, to sum things up:
Weight around 500 kg, but anything in the range 250 kg up to 2 tonnes would work.
Tough hide and tough leather.
Flying. (Gets stuck on rooftops, like sprite-bots).
Poison tail, like Radscorpions. 
Rages and aggressive.
Pet_exotic, war_trainable.
Fast.
Immune to taint and radiation.
They should be pretty rare. One of them early on should be quite deadly and easily rip ghouls to shreds. A flock of them should be about as dangerous as a slaver siege.

Oh, and bloodwings too. Both of these species should stick to savage areas, I think.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:22:27 pm by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 22, 2012, 04:49:49 pm »

First things first: Yess, new update! Yay~

Secondly, Does anyone else have unicorns who are sadistic with there magic? I have a few who are pulling teeth and such, and I have blind raider wandering around because of a assault on his eyes that broke them. Holy crap, would that be, like, exploding eyes or something?

Thirdly, on Unicorn Superiority: While the ability to hold several things at once and the option to go through a magical advancement tree is nice, it hardly matters what magical powers are on there arse mark if there skull is caved in by a earth pony raging everywhere. :P

Fourthly, things like the Manticore are coming around in the MoP arc, Maklak. Actualy, I have several ideas about Manticores: besides the typical one's seen in the show, Giant one's would be a interesting semimegabeast. Also, a original idea: Minicores! Something akin to a domestic cat mixed with a bat mixed with a radscorpian, these little guys are natures perfect vermin hunter and can hold there own against most critters smaller with a pony thanks to there necrotic sting!
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 22, 2012, 04:52:57 pm »

Mine tended to be pragmatists actually I have one named Sandy (Because she likes sandstone) Who always goes for disabling hits before a finisher.... Well, except for that raider... I didn't think Radscorpions could be cut in half by a sufficently pissed off unicorn.

ALSO: Blunt = worthless vs radscorpions it seems. Do they secrete something that makes them difficult to injure or is thier chitin just that tough?

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 22, 2012, 04:55:39 pm »

Also, a original idea: Minicores! Something akin to a domestic cat mixed with a bat mixed with a radscorpian, these little guys are natures perfect vermin hunter and can hold there own against most critters smaller with a pony thanks to there necrotic sting!

There were chimeras in one stable in the original FoE and they took out it's population. Thanks, but I'm fine with cats and sprite-bots. Also, wouldn't necrotic sting cause everything to be poisoned with toxic blood and the ponies to rot and die? I know there is a syndrome like that.

Owl robots would be nice, but they are pretty much sprite-bots with 2 wings, so there may be not enough difference to have them.

While the ability to hold several things at once and the option to go through a magical advancement tree is nice, it hardly matters what magical powers are on there arse mark if there skull is caved in by a earth pony raging everywhere.

Well... a few of my soldiers died because they were stunned after something collided with them.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:09:46 pm by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 22, 2012, 04:57:11 pm »

New version, yay!  Also, can I have a spear of some kind instead of a hammer/mace?  I just like spears.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 22, 2012, 04:58:47 pm »

Asking again, does anypony want to be part of the desert expedition that I posted on page 49?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 22, 2012, 05:02:29 pm »

I.... I might, not gonna lie. I'll have to dig and read on that.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 22, 2012, 05:05:02 pm »

New version, yay!  Also, can I have a spear of some kind instead of a hammer/mace?  I just like spears.

Hey! You gave me a weapon I'd actually use!

Also I request that you issue me one of these before I go out again. I have a bum left eye, you see.

Also a stealthbuck would be nice. Nevertheless, I look forward to using my can opener to pry through some tin cans.

Goodnight folks.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 22, 2012, 06:13:16 pm »

Oh, that's lovely ;P
I bet she only married Replica because he's easy to push around.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 22, 2012, 06:16:39 pm »

I may not like having a blunt weapon, but...
HELL YEAH! I'M A BUTCHER!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SCREW THE PRINCESSES, ARMOK IS MY GOD! *laughs manically*

(Armok help the stallion that marries me.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:20:45 pm by P(ony)SI »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 210