Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 479663 times)

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria: v0.92 beta (Phoebus Graphics)
« Reply #1065 on: December 30, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »

I don't think it's a loyalty cascade. Based on what I've heard of them, the whole fort should erupt into civil war. This is just one pony and a sprite bot going at it. Also everypony else keeps trying to steal the other pony's clothes.

Trying to steal the other pony's cl- nah, too soon, Microcline will just get angry.

What Splint said.

Unless the earth pony fights back, your sprite-bot can, and WILL eventually kill the earth pony by pushing it in the head until it dies.
So kill them before they kill each other, and quickly.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:19 pm »

I don't think it's a loyalty cascade. Based on what I've heard of them, the whole fort should erupt into civil war. This is just one pony and a sprite bot going at it. Also everypony else keeps trying to steal the other pony's clothes.

Trying to steal the other pony's cl- nah, too soon, Microcline will just get angry.

What Splint said.

Unless the earth pony fights back, your sprite-bot can, and WILL eventually kill the earth pony by pushing it in the head until it dies.

That's the thing, I CAN'T. I already said I tried to make kill orders on them both, can't do it. Nothing shows up when I put the cursor over them and hit enter to issue the order. The order doesn't come up for either of them. Tried it on a radhog, works. I can't kill them.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 30, 2012, 09:43:41 pm »

Use DFhack. Encase them in obsidian then mine the obsidian. It sounds like cheating, but would you prefer the stable to die because of a loyalty cascade?

>That's the thing, I CAN'T
You can't because they are part of your civ. Gotta kill them another way.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 30, 2012, 09:44:39 pm »

What Splint said.

That's the thing, I CAN'T. I already said I tried to make kill orders on them both, can't do it. Nothing shows up when I put the cursor over them and hit enter to issue the order. The order doesn't come up for either of them. Tried it on a radhog, works. I can't kill them.

Use DFhack to solve your game breaking problem and then delete it when you are done.

It's not rocket science Indigo.

Edit: Yeah
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 30, 2012, 09:46:39 pm »

There's a fix/loyalty-cascade (or something to that effect) on hand; that'll confirm the problem as being oen as well. it saves you a soldier and prevents death by game coding hiccup.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 30, 2012, 09:49:52 pm »

Nope nope nope nope. I've locked them both outside, I'll just wait for them to sort it out.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 30, 2012, 10:02:49 pm »

Nope nope nope nope. I've locked them both outside, I'll just wait for them to sort it out.

Good luck with that loyalty cascade bro.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 30, 2012, 10:03:54 pm »

For the love of Armok, just get DFHack.
My community fort ended because of a loyalty cascade. Don't let it happen to you.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 30, 2012, 10:09:44 pm »

Oh yeah, they weren't trying to remove all of her clothes. No idea why she only has two things equipped. They were trying to repasture the sprite bot. Deleting the pasture fixed that.

As for the loyalty cascade, it won't be a problem. She'll just starve to death outside. Spritebot keeps bouncing off her armor. Absolutely no injuries. The environment will kill them soon enough you bunch of cheating hacks.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 30, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »

>Fix loyalty cascade, a gamebreaking bug
>>Cheating hacks

Seems legit, bro. <3

Just make sure that the spritebot dies too.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 30, 2012, 10:15:58 pm »

>Fix loyalty cascade, a gamebreaking bug
>>Cheating hacks

Seems legit, bro. <3

Thank you for saying that for me. I was about to post very irritated and sternly worded things.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 30, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »

The hell are y'all getting so touchy for?

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 30, 2012, 10:20:13 pm »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 30, 2012, 10:24:41 pm »

My apologies. But like loyalty cascades to me are illegitimate forms of ending a fort unless it was intentionally engineered and bull-headedness to the obvious and less wasteful solution bothers the ever loving shit out of me to the point I say things that can cause trouble.

Corai's post thankfully prevented that from happening.

Indigo_Surprise

• Bay Watcher
  • Scruffy Gentleman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 30, 2012, 10:30:36 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 210