Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

(1/3) > >>

RedWarrior0:
I got FE9 when it first came out but never ended up playing very far due to a combination of ragequitting and losing my memory cards. To get a break from the FE7 Hector Hard Mode, I've decided to go into the realm of Let's Plays and actually play this game. Also, suffer for the amusement of the general populace.

Fire Emblem lacks playable characters, but I'll allow people to make suggestions and decisions for pre-battle and before the battle. If there are side quests/gaiden chapters or major decisions between chapters, let me know before the chapter!

I shall begin with pictures shortly.

Darvi:
Play with only the lowest-tiered characters!

Also PoR has no gaiden missions. At least I think so. Those stopped being a thing between 7 and 11 (well there's 5x in 8, but that one wasn't optional).

Girlinhat:
I never finished this game either.  It lacked a certain flare that the others had.  I blame it on the graphics and pacing.  The low-key GBA graphics were great for concise, quick action.  The full 3D turns out slow and cumbersome, I always get tired playing it and wanting to take a nap.  That's why I never finished.  Asleep on the couch.

RedWarrior0:
Yeah, I'll totally be turning battle animations off. They were cool for a while, and then I started playing FE8. If there was one good thing about Tower/Ruins, it's that they taught me how battle animations take a long time.

warhammer651:
Fire Emblem? On My Bay12 forum?

I've only played the GBA game (the one that's just called fire emblem) So watching one of the other games should ought to be interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version