Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play: Wurm Online [update 1: New Land]

(1/3) > >>

greatorder:
Ignoring the fact I have gone through a large period of spore boredom resulting in that LP going down the drain, and the fact I'm an expert procrastinator...
Welcome to my Wurm Online LP! I'm going to play free at first, then, if it goes well enough, I shall upgrade to premium.

This LP is going to feature a lot of running, death, and idiocy. Well, it will if you tell me to go off into the most troll-infested place in the game in search of bananas or something.
Yes, you DO get to influence what I do! First off, whilst I'm busy doing the tutorial, will I be joining Mol Rehan, or Jen Kellon? I'd allow the non PvP servers, but that'd be more boring, HotS is a bastard to play with (bears every 3 steps is not good for your health), and the other epic server (elevation?) is premium only, though if I get premium, I shall go there eventually. Once I'm strong enough not to be ripped to pieces by PvPers.

Anyway! Back to the point, which kingdom?

Also, I'm Gror. (Gr)eat (or)der. I have an account called greatorder, one called gromp, one called ordergreat... I was waiting for those guys to run out of time and be reset.

Also, if anyone tells me to do something, and they HAVEN'T played the game, you will get a cookie, and make the game much more Fun.

Girlinhat:
I've played the game but I can still give you terrible advice if you like.  Announce yourself in global chat and beg to join the very first village you hear about.  On Epic.

mcclay:

--- Quote from: Girlinhat on November 11, 2012, 11:37:08 pm ---I've played the game but I can still give you terrible advice if you like.  Announce yourself in global chat and beg to join the very first village you hear about.  On Epic.

--- End quote ---
No, don't do this. Kinda lurk around spawn, maybe head out into the wilds and build a small house for yourself. If you hear a village and a setteamlmet that sounds cool go and try to join them.

mcclay:
What servers are there, shit you might as well pick one at random and walk around and get the lay of the (real and poltical) land.

mcclay:
Serenity first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version