Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Cheating" in adventure mode?  (Read 21268 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: "Cheating" in adventure mode?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 01:12:00 pm »

You can do literally everything in Dfhack. Gm-editor even allows for skills and attribute manipulation if you use dfhack.gui.getcurviewscreen() while making your character and find the two vectors that control the points for both. shoot I even remember someone making a morul script that will give all legendary skills.
you can even revive yourself using dfhack if you fiddle around with the wound mechanics and flip off the dead flag.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

dermal_plating

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 11:58:01 pm »

Been playing with dfhack. Used it to impregnate a follower who immediately gave birth to a baby. Then used it to force recruit the infant into my party. The baby actually outlived that group of followers and even managed to bite a stork to death. He was only just recently killed in a kobold ambush. Me and the one remaining press ganged human gave him a soldiers farewell before leaving his corpse to freeze in the snow.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 04:22:18 am »

Been playing with dfhack. Used it to impregnate a follower who immediately gave birth to a baby. Then used it to force recruit the infant into my party. The baby actually outlived that group of followers and even managed to bite a stork to death. He was only just recently killed in a kobold ambush. Me and the one remaining press ganged human gave him a soldiers farewell before leaving his corpse to freeze in the snow.

For some reason, I find the idea of a baby biting a stork to death bloody hilarious.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 06:37:58 am »

For some reason, I find the idea of a baby biting a stork to death bloody hilarious.

Dwarven babies aren't brought by the stork. They bring a dead stork to prove themselves Dwarven enough.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 09:29:46 am »

Slade colossi perform much better than adamantine colossi in my experience.
My wooden badge was delicious.
Pages: 1 [2]