Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for a special save file  (Read 1084 times)

Cotton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for a special save file
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:08:37 pm »

I am looking for a save file that is in adventurer mode and the adventurer is in hell.
Reason is that im going to JUMP down an eerie pit and show the results.
Please help, Im going to make history (and credit the person who sent me the save).

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a special save file
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:17 pm »

Not sure where the save you are looking for is, but I'm fairly certain that if you do manage to jump into an eerie pit you just get the "has fallen into a deep chasm and died" message with a game over.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Lazerlatté

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:39:42 pm »

Hmm... Not sure if you may survive the fall, but this might be interesting. Wait... I haven't completed a single simple quest, why am I marveling at other people's accomplishments when I myself could accomplish things!

Wait... Since when has my life been about accomplishing things in video games...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:05:30 am »

Not sure where the save you are looking for is, but I'm fairly certain that if you do manage to jump into an eerie pit you just get the "has fallen into a deep chasm and died" message with a game over.
this those pits aren't really pits but tiles that just kills your adventurer.
this was discovered way back when we first got hell.
though here's a picture of an adventurer falling into one(PS this is an old save file and not going to save, false_wing is totally fine...) there.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes