Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with back  (Read 27455 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with back
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2013, 04:13:26 pm »

"I'm going to say yes to that, unless you want to stay in crazy blue demon world." Derek says, somewhat sarcastically toward the end. "Climb up and get out, I'll be behind you."

Rope skills don't fail me now!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:08 pm »

"I'm going to say yes to that, unless you want to stay in crazy blue demon world." Derek says, somewhat sarcastically toward the end. "Climb up and get out, I'll be behind you."

Rope skills don't fail me now!

Invoke! ... Derek grabs hold of the rope and finds himself unusually light. He can't seem to float like Akihiro, but he definitely has more oomph in his step down here. Moments later, he climbs up to the portal and heads through to the school's basement with Ochita. GAIA follows quickly behind.

: "Finally. Something just wasn't right about that place."

For a minute it looks like they're not going to make it, but Akihiro follows behind afterward and pops out near the team. Ochita feels the rope sag in his hands, and Undine swoops through the portal once again.

Liam just sort of idles. At least that's over.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2013, 04:38:51 pm »

"Okay. Whew. Everyone good? Good" Derek says. He coughs. "Ahem, first off, Akihiro? You are a moron."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]