Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: The Assassin  (Read 6301 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Assassin
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2012, 11:07:09 pm »

Haha, no.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2012, 05:12:51 am »

That explains the "holiday" but not the "him"...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2012, 05:35:37 am »

There are like ten people in this place, right? So whip out the old tommy gun, ventilate this guy, his guests, and the other waiter and walk out the door. Oh right, no one wanted a compact sub-machine gun.

None of you even thought to at least ask for grenades? No Tear gas? Not one single smoke bomb?

You just pop some smoke bombs (everyone thinks it's part of the show, oohs and ahhs), then you blast the DJ with your side iron, pull the fire alarm, and throw your tear gas grenade. By the time anyone figures out someone has been shot, you've cleared the city and have discarded your operational ID.
Signature goes here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2012, 07:22:39 am »

That explains the "holiday" but not the "him"...
He isn't the one going on vacation.

There are like ten people in this place, right? So whip out the old tommy gun, ventilate this guy, his guests, and the other waiter and walk out the door. Oh right, no one wanted a compact sub-machine gun.

None of you even thought to at least ask for grenades? No Tear gas? Not one single smoke bomb?

You just pop some smoke bombs (everyone thinks it's part of the show, oohs and ahhs), then you blast the DJ with your side iron, pull the fire alarm, and throw your tear gas grenade. By the time anyone figures out someone has been shot, you've cleared the city and have discarded your operational ID.
Assuming people are dumb enough to mistake smoke grenades are an unscheduled part of the show, assuming no one hears the shot (not like guns are loud), assuming no one remembers your face...etc.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2012, 08:02:16 am »

ptw

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:29 pm »

Mhm.  A smoke bomb is different than a fog machine, especially to security, who we are trying to hide from.  I mean, we picked poison so we could be discreet.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2012, 05:20:13 pm »

Mhm.  A smoke bomb is different than a fog machine, especially to security, who we are trying to hide from.  I mean, we picked poison so we could be discreet.

Poison is such a wimp way to kill somebody. The client wants us to send a message. I say, now that we can recognize the target, and we're leaving the club before him, we wait for him outside and follow him to his next location. If he's such a big rockstar he's gonna go to some kind of after party. Somewhere with less security and more drugs. Then we kick down the door and START SHOOTING ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!!! Then we can sneak in and poison him there. Or run his car off the road and shoot him in a ditch. I mean, is there a time limit on this thing? We can just shoot him the next morning now that we've acquired him. You could run him off the road and make it look like a hit and run. And he's a DJ/celebrity right? Not a politician or a paranoid billionaire? The security in the club isnt there to protect him, it's there to protect the club's reputation and because insurance companies insist.

Are you guys really considering dumping poison into a bottle of vodak at the bar to take this guy down? Seriously? Because if that's the plan, I seriously think it would be smarter to just shoot the guy right here and now and leave. They'll spend fewer resources tracking down "that guy who shot that DJ", than they will on the "terrorist who poisoned seven young photogenic women." One of these stories is crazy tabloid fodder for twenty years, the other is day of infamy type shit.

EDIT: Sorry, It's exam week here and I'm kinda stressed out.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:29:49 pm by thobal »
Signature goes here.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2012, 05:44:32 pm »

EDIT: Sorry, It's exam week here and I'm kinda stressed out.
S'alright, I know what you mean.  Well, I'm not spending all (or any) of my time studying, but even still there's that sense of dread.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2012, 06:06:43 pm »

I still suggest giving him a special cocktail, "on the house; my own recipe."
Sig

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2012, 06:49:10 pm »

Sounds like a workable plan.
Let's do it anyway.

You discreetly crush a capsule into a glass while nobody is looking and were about to offer Clay a free drink when he comes over. "Yeah, 8 V-shots for my night crew..." he says to you, wildly waving a large sum of money in your face as he stares at the girls. Your response?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2012, 07:07:13 pm »

Pour the good man a drink!

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2012, 07:17:37 pm »

And how will we ensure he takes the appropriate shotglass? Those things come out on a platter. Have you people ever even been to a bar?
Signature goes here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2012, 07:21:57 pm »

Hand the glasses to the people.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2012, 07:26:46 pm »

Hand the glasses to the people.
Yeah.  Pour them independently.  Serve him first, as the VIP.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]