Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 315

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 646944 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #4620 on: March 11, 2022, 11:38:55 pm »

Did you hear about the cannibal children?  Their parents told them to stop playing with their food.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: March 12, 2022, 09:30:43 am »

Did you hear about the cannibal children?  Their parents told them to stop playing with their food.

The only alternative to cannibalism is to make a false dichotomy!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: March 12, 2022, 07:31:14 pm »

My ex wife still misses me
But her aim is getting better.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: March 13, 2022, 12:25:37 am »

My ex wife still misses me
But her aim is getting better.
Quote from: Liberal Crime Squad
Well I knew it had reached a crescendo when...
my step mom shot her ex-husband, my dad, with a shotgun.  She got off.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: March 24, 2022, 03:19:14 pm »

Putin is like beautiful painting.
You cannot just leave it lying in office. You have to hang it, or put against the wall.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: March 25, 2022, 06:07:25 pm »

A Frechman, a Brit, and a Russian are talking about cars.
"In France, I drive a 2CV, but when I go on holidays outside of France, I drive a DS", says the Frenchman.
"In the UK, I drive a mini, but when I go abroad, I drive a Jaguar", says the Brit.
"In Russia, we always drive Lada", says the Russian.

The Frenchman asks "But what do you drive when you travel outside of Russia?"
"Oh, then we always drive tanks"
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: April 20, 2022, 03:04:53 pm »

Not mine, but this morning, the usually straight-laced news reporter on the radio gave some background on how 420(today's date is written as such in the US) has been associated with marijuana since 1971.

Then she referred to today as "Hash Wednesday".
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: May 18, 2022, 06:33:01 am »

Anglophones be like "crimea river" when everybody knows there is no water in crimea.
let

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: May 18, 2022, 06:41:26 am »

When Russia first claimed Ukrainean territory that they weren't entitled to, everyone else seemingly thought it was only a little Crimea. This time round, the world knows for sure that there's been a whole lotta crime 'ere!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: May 18, 2022, 07:25:23 am »

Anglophones be like "crimea river" when everybody knows there is no water in crimea.
I don't get this one. Crimea has several rivers, and is in general surrounded by water on most sides.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: May 18, 2022, 07:40:27 am »

Afaik the russian been spending a fortune to get water to the peninsula since ukranians closed off some canal in 2015.
let

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: May 18, 2022, 10:24:50 am »

(Officially, agriculture under Russian administration grew, since they took over. Also, one of the official causus beli is that "Ukraine is causing a drought on the Ukraine". How much of each is true is debateable. External assessments suggest that the practical amount of sufficiently irrigated land (much of which is supplied by various "rice canals" leading straight off the North Crimea Canal that previously brung Dnipro water over the linking isthmus and across to the north/east edge of the peninsula) has reduced to about 10% of pre-2014 levels, since Ukraine decided it wasn't interested in exporting water to the stolen territory and shut off the feed. And the Russian authorities rationed water to the eastern cities, even as they worked out how to bring the south-western river-water into the system. It is no surprise that one of the first things they did, as soon as they got to it, was to re-open the Dnipro-feed into the canal from 'mainland' Ukraine, but there's no firm information about if that's yet done much good for crops or residents.)

(Not funny, even terribly, but as factual as I think I can put it. Expect different assessments (and layers of blame/accusation) from different sources, though, as you'd expect.)

Schmaven

• Bay Watcher
  • Abiding
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: May 20, 2022, 10:01:42 am »

What did one pot of water say to the other pot of water that was carried away to be boiled?

You will be mist.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4633 on: May 20, 2022, 10:14:35 am »

What did one pot of water say to the other pot of water that was carried away to be boiled?

You will be mist.
By stove!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: June 18, 2022, 04:48:42 pm »

I prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream because it's more cultured.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 04:59:45 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 315