Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vampirism & Lichdom  (Read 1548 times)

Grimm Spector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vampirism & Lichdom
« on: October 24, 2017, 05:08:13 pm »

In adventure mode, are these two things mutually exclusive, or can you be both?

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
    • View Profile
Re: Vampirism & Lichdom
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 05:30:22 pm »

you can't become a lich unless you mean becoming a necromancer you can become that and a vamp if you become a vamp first btw you should probably move this thread to the adventure mode section
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Turn those goblinoid uglybolds into adorable cutebolds

Grimm Spector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 05:44:33 pm »

you can't become a lich unless you mean becoming a necromancer you can become that and a vamp if you become a vamp first btw you should probably move this thread to the adventure mode section

That is what I meant yes, and oops, I definitely posted this in the wrong category, too many windows open. Sorry!

And thanks, good to know. So I must be a vampire first before a necromancer? At least I know it's possible.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 06:09:18 pm »

So I must be a vampire first before a necromancer? At least I know it's possible.

Nah, you don't have to, but you definitely can be and it makes it much easier since the undead surrounding the tower won't attack not-living creatures like vampires.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.