Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Construction Helper [Update: "designation-like" support for constructions]  (Read 27423 times)

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
Re: Construction Helper [Update: "designation-like" support for constructions]
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 04:33:27 am »

Can you tell me how can I turn off the DFHack Construction Helper? I like the classic umkh selection better.
I stream most of my DF sessions: gaming.youtube/nagidal146, they are archived on my youtube channel. (Dwarf Fortress Tutorials)

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 04:35:47 am »

Can you tell me how can I turn off the DFHack Construction Helper? I like the classic umkh selection better.

Nevermind, I found it. After I zoomed out the UI. Disable Box Select (b). That's rather unpleasant to know that you can't see all available DFHack options in the standard UI zoom.
I stream most of my DF sessions: gaming.youtube/nagidal146, they are archived on my youtube channel. (Dwarf Fortress Tutorials)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2017, 09:28:29 am »

Nevermind, I found it. After I zoomed out the UI. Disable Box Select (b). That's rather unpleasant to know that you can't see all available DFHack options in the standard UI zoom.
Making your window taller than the default 25 rows of text should also work (although if you're using a huge tileset that might not be possible). Most DFHack options should be visible using the minimum screen dimensions, but that might not be possible in this case; I don't remember exactly what this menu looks like.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]