Poll

CONTINUE?

THE RTD TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
- 44 (80%)
BUT IT CAN BE DERAILED
- 11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53

Author Topic: YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC: Christ, you buggers are clueless.  (Read 151825 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC: Christ, you buggers are clueless.
« Reply #630 on: April 30, 2013, 10:04:03 pm »

Apply to GWG's game-design company, submitting prior works from my portfolio as indications of what I can do.
When I get to the present somehow, or if my mail is being forwarded to the past, review portfolio and resume.
Mail can only be forwarded to the present, Haven't you seen back to the Future 2?
Hey, if there's enough TARDIS's, why not? Heck, if I had a TARDIS, I'd set up a delivery service. Pay the premium, and we've got same-day shipping. Pay even more, and we've got yesterday-shipping!
Because with forward shipping, you can just give it to the mail and go "Deliver to 350 Redley Street, Avenue of the Canadas. Date: 4/30/2013" And have the post office figure out what the hell that means for you. Cheaper then operating a TARDIS I assume.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 30, 2013, 10:10:47 pm »

1. If you've got time travel, you have known what the address was, and can send it then and there.
2. If I had a time machine, shipping would hardly be the most lucrative opportunity available to me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 30, 2013, 10:15:23 pm »

1.  Because, relatively speaking, when it arrives, while it was a long time for you, it arrives virtually instantly for them. Since your timeline is behind there's, saving you time on sending it does not save them time on recieving it, since they will recieve at the same time, but you had to invent time-travel the first way. Of you ask them to get it to them by a certain date, it is just as good as time-traveling, but without the fuss.
2. EXACTLY. So you make the post office deal with it. How was I not clear?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 30, 2013, 10:36:02 pm »

1. I don't follow. Well, I do, but I don't get why it's germane. What are you arguing again?
2. I'm still unclear as to what you're saying. Why would the post office have a time machine just because I did?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 30, 2013, 10:37:19 pm »

They wouldn't. However, being a institution that is relatively stable, they can simple have it passed down until it is time.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 30, 2013, 10:46:36 pm »

You thought I'd go and deliver the packages personally?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 30, 2013, 11:02:17 pm »

No, but you were going to waste time with a time machine. Support the Federal government why don't ya?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 30, 2013, 11:04:13 pm »

ROUNDHOUSE KICK DISCUSSION IN THE COHERENCY
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2013, 12:26:09 am »

Teleport in randomly as eldritch Cheesecake.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:52 pm »

Hey, if there's enough TARDIS's, why not? Heck, if I had a TARDIS, I'd set up a delivery service. Pay the premium, and we've got same-day shipping. Pay even more, and we've got yesterday-shipping!

I own all of the TARDISes, and have them locked to only be used by agency personnel.  Though it looks like you have some profitable ideas, so attempt to hire GreatWyrmGold to be the agency's chief financial officer.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 01, 2013, 04:50:26 pm »

No, but you were going to waste time with a time machine. Support the Federal government why don't ya?
Obviously, this doesn't work well without stable time loops, but hey.

I own all of the TARDISes, and have them locked to only be used by agency personnel.  Though it looks like you have some profitable ideas, so attempt to hire GreatWyrmGold to be the agency's chief financial officer.
If I get the offer, accept it and start contemplating various ways to make money time travelling. Legally.
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 01, 2013, 08:04:13 pm »

>Return to the future
>Inquire what must be done to get on the leaderboard
Well, that would ruin my opportunities to be a dick, now wouldn't it? And why would I ruin such an integral part of this game?
MAYBE PROXIMITY WILL IMPROVE MY CHANCES!
BECOME THE CASSANDRA THAT CRUSHED ME LAST TURN!

(1) YOU BECOME DEADER. ULTRADEAD.
Grab my own spine
Use spine-wielding skills squired in YAFB to whirl spine around fast enough to become spine helicopter man
Roflspinecopter throughout the universe

Raise Xantalos to be a nice kid, maybe a doctor or scientist or something, rather than a horrible, omnicidal eldritch abomination.
(6vs3) SOMETHING ABOUT XANTALOS MAKES IT HARD FOR GWG TO REDEEM THE LAD. HE CAN'T TELL WHETHER IT'S THE HATRED HE FEELS FOR THE YOUNG CHILDS FUTURE OR WHETHER HOW XANTALOS IS CURRENTLY SPINE HELICOPTERING THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, AS WELL AS BEING QUITE DEAD.
To real Culture-verse.
(4) A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.
I AM NOW CLOSE ENOUGH TO XANTALOS TO TAKE HIS SPINE. THEREFORE, I AM ALSO IN THE LEAD, HMM?
SEE MY ABOVE ANSWER TO ZAN. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ON THE LEADERBOARD, AT LEAST NOT ON THE PATH YOU'RE GOING.
Ascend to a higher plane of existence.

Purchase socks.

(1) YOU ASCEND TO THE PLANE OF HADES AFTER JOINING A CULT, WHICH WAS THEN RAIDED BY THE FBI.
I AM NOW CLOSE ENOUGH TO XANTALOS TO TAKE HIS SPINE. THEREFORE, I AM ALSO IN THE LEAD, HMM?
This isn't a race.

WELL I SHALL JUST HAVE TO MAKE A RACE THEN, WON'T I???

Make race. I am in lead, along with those other guys close to work.
(5) YOU'RE SUPER SONIC RACING ALRIGHT.
I don't remember what got me on the leaderboard.
I think it's if you roll 3 5's in a row or something.
All I know is I activated dead ringer and went on my merry way, leading me to assume I am a spy.

Steal the recipes in dramatic scene, escaping using my wits, and hopefully causing at least one unnecessary explosion.
(6) YOU DO SO, BUT ACCIDENTALLY MURDER THE SCOUTS MUM WHILE DOING SO! GASP DRAMA!
Apply to GWG's game-design company, submitting prior works from my portfolio as indications of what I can do.
(5) RECALLING HOW YOU USED TO BE BILL GATES, YOU SUBMIT THINGS.
Teleport in randomly as eldritch Cheesecake.
(1) NO U.
 LEADERBOARD:
XANTALOS
GWG
DEMDEMEH

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 01, 2013, 08:06:36 pm »

SUMMON NATHAN BARNATT
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #643 on: May 01, 2013, 08:22:25 pm »

USE MY INCORPOREAL SPIRIT POWERS TO POSSESS THE CASSANDRA THAT MURDERED ME.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:10 pm »

Follow Cheesecake through the hole into the game from the multiverse.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53