Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How to Avoid Dying Embarrasingly in Liberal Crime Squad (and other LCS queries)  (Read 13954 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Well duh, you have to use them on different days, one after another. Can't exactly befriend somebody who's still half deaf from all the shouting.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Dangit, the hostage suicided. Bright side, two people returned from the Clinic.

EDIT: Speaking of the Clinic, my founder died before he could be taken there. Apparently, ninja suits aren't as good for sneaking around as I'd expected...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:22:51 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BoxOfAids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dangit, the hostage suicided. Bright side, two people returned from the Clinic.

EDIT: Speaking of the Clinic, my founder died before he could be taken there. Apparently, ninja suits aren't as good for sneaking around as I'd expected...

They are, but only if you have enough base stealth and agility. Someone who trips over their own feet and who's as quiet as a stampeding elephant isn't suddenly going to be the "silent wind of doom" (woosh).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]