Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: 'Yìhétuán Yùndòng': The Great Boxer Rebellion (Story 11: Chinese Standoff)  (Read 22264 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>_<

Whoops, I left the pony translator on. My bad.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nikolae, a healthy human in his thirties, decides to do what has to be done but also reasons kicking the other guy's nuts would probably get him disqualified on the grounds of very dirty fighting. Oh, well.

Disarm the man.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chen heads down to the camp and assists wherever he is needed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Leia picked herself up at the relentless sound of movement about her, along with perhaps the vague shadow of a passing man against her tent - a silhouette in the morning sun.

Stretching a bit, she ensured she was in a tidy appearance as she packed up; checking her sword and knife (well, as far as a machete was known as a 'large knife' in English where she came from) and preparing everything for another day.

"Good morning guys, time we'd set out?" she whispered to herself as she peaked out of the tent.

Wake up, discern what's happening around me, try to spot the officer in charge/anyone I met and got acquainted with yesterday and learn what just happened.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chen heads down to the camp and assists wherever he is needed.

((Whoops, I repeated your turn. Let me update it.))

Chen heads down the slope to the camp.

Tents are being burned, supplies looted and Frenchmen are being executed. One of the Boxers runs up to Chen. "Hey Sniper! Some of them ran into the marsh." He indicates the area near the river, which dips down into a semi-flooded area with tall grass. "Can you go after them? We can't let them escape."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I thought I had already posted that lol.

Chen looks down towards the Marsh nervously and gulps.

"What you want me to go by myself?"

Whether or not he is given support Chen follows orders and heads after the escapees.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for peoples. :3
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]