Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952476 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1890 on: January 27, 2013, 04:42:47 pm »

Interesting... is it just me, or is Null actually not out to kill you?

Well, considering that Null is the one who brought everyone here in order to test them as potential successors (said so himself, I believe), I'd say that he isn't. He is, however, out to test his potential heirs most thoroughly, it seems. Potentially fatally if they are found wanting and incapable of growth.
So, Null is basically a Planar Being with a Sports Dad complex mixed with a bit of Trial of Fire? My, what an intriguing set of mental deficiencies that guy has accumulated. I suppose being the king of a murder pit will do that to you.
Hell, everyone here has their own brand of insanity, as well as their own brand of murder.
My brand!
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 27, 2013, 05:16:21 pm »

Depending on how much piecewise knows about lord of the rings, I may be able to create mythril. Afterall, it is trueSILVER, with STEEL strength.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 27, 2013, 05:30:28 pm »

wait for hands to be repaired. Flee if royce moves towards me at all.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:00:24 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 27, 2013, 06:26:35 pm »

Look for nearest weapon, and take it. If there are none nearby, charge at Corsair and
flying side kick him in the face! If I do fined a weapon, use it on Corsair.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 27, 2013, 06:32:21 pm »

Look for nearest weapon, and take it. If there are none nearby, charge at the first player I see and
flying side kick him in the face!

Addendum to my turn.

If this guy is nearby, follow the below steps:
  • Find him.
  • Place my hand on his face.
  • ???
  • Profit.

I love being made of solid fire. I do need more points...
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 27, 2013, 07:56:42 pm »

((I think ill modify my turn a bit....))

Go upstairs following tamara once between 2nd and 3rd floors point at the ground and say "zaral" while retreating towards tamara and asking for a bit-o ye olde blood magic to stop bleeding
If someone gets close threaten with antimatter explosion. If they actually get close initiate plan "Omega"

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 27, 2013, 08:25:29 pm »

"I can't promise this will go correctly, but... I'll try..."

Gently raise the staff'o'bloodletting, and focus on my new bodyguard.

Try to make him stop bleeding.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 27, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »

Thank you tamara
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 27, 2013, 08:33:00 pm »

(Will1-1) you make his entire blood supply get forced through the wound.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 28, 2013, 12:05:44 am »

"Get out of my head, jerkass!"

*splat*

"Sorry, dude!"

One of these days I'll beat him in a dex roll so I can do that same action I sent long ago
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 28, 2013, 04:58:05 am »

((And that day shall be glorius as null completely avoids the effects with some bullshit magic))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1901 on: January 28, 2013, 05:20:43 pm »

Look for nearest weapon, and take it. If there are none nearby, charge at Corsair and
flying side kick him in the face! If I do fined a weapon, use it on Corsair.

((WHAT THE HELL MAN!))

Follow tamara upstairs quickly while applying presure and ask if she could stop me bleeding out if tamara can't say "Cainthalsaz Je-real" if she can say "cainthalsaz rothon" at a resonably far away wall after moving a bit away from tamara and if anyone approaches before I am healed or in any menacing manner say "Cainthalsaz rothon" at them.

Look for nearest weapon, and take it. If there are none nearby, charge at the first player I see and
flying side kick him in the face!

Addendum to my turn.

If this guy is nearby, follow the below steps:
  • Find him.
  • Place my hand on his face.
  • ???
  • Profit.

I love being made of solid fire. I do need more points...

[Royce dex:4]
[Corsair dex:4]
[Bobo dex: 4+2]
(These dice, I swear)

Bobo, seeing no weapons around, decides to just do a double footed flying kick into Corsair's confused, bleedy armed face.

[Dex:2+2]
[corsair dex:2]
[bobo str:3-1]
[corsair end:1]
Well, the flying kick doesn't go quite as planned. Bobo leaves his feet a bit to spread apart and as a result ends up delivering a flying crotch attack instead. He and Corsair go down in a pile of awkward failure.

As Corsair and Bobo roll in a pile of unintentional intimacy Royce, the human George Foreman Grill, Runs down stairs and attempts to give Bobo a flaming bitchslap.

[Royce dex:5]
[bobo dex:6+2]

Bobo manages to disentangle himself  and roll out of the way as Royce drives a burning punch into the stone.

"Oh, fuck... You didn't need those, did you? Bone-claw inducing genetic mutations are best left to professionals, I guess...

Repair Steve's hands.
[will:4+1]
[goro dex:6-1]

The bone shards jutting from steve's hands explode out of the ruined flesh and fly across the arena directly toward Goro. But they miss as he, showing uncharacteristic speed, leaps to the side and they shatter against the wall.

wait for hands to be repaired. Flee if royce moves towards me at all.
You collapse to the ground, screaming this time, as the bones explode out of your hands.

"THIS ISN'T WHAT REPAIR MEANS! THIS ISN'T WHAT REPAIR MEANS AT ALL!"

[will:1]
[corsair will:4-1]

You completely fuck the hell up but luckily Corsair's will is great enough that he can prevent your idiot magics from taking effect.

"Get out of my head, jerkass!"

*splat*

"Sorry, dude!"

One of these days I'll beat him in a dex roll so I can do that same action I sent long ago
[Will:4+2
[Null will:6+3
(First you'll have to beat this mind control.)

You hear yourself speak words, but you can't tell what the are.
[pot:5+2]
[Royce dex:3]
[Corsair dex:1]
[Bobo dex:6+2]

A burst of arcane energy explodes out in all directions around you. Bobo manages to leap away in time but Corsair and Royce are swallowed up in the blinding multicolor detonation.  Royce goes cartwheeling back, his left arm and leg annihilated by the blast, and corsair simply ceases to be.

[Corsair is dead. You gain a point.]

JOESPH SMUCK APPEARS ON THE SECOND FLOOR WEST STAIRS

Tamara Volk(8):Tsuchigumo550: Pool:6/8 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[third floor, south area.]

Joesph Smuck:Angle: pool 3/3: [second floor, west stairs]

Larry(2):wwolin: Pool 0/0: [Bone spear of the wind] [5th floor, one of the north pillars]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 2/2: (Left arm and leg gone. Body of Fire)[first floor, south stairs]

Goro:Uristdwarf: Pool:4/4 [fourth floor, North stairs]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:4/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[first floor, South stairs]

Bobo:Akingsquest: Pool:0/0 [first floor, south stairs]

(2)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Ruined)[fourth floor, north stairs]

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

"You know what, just forget it. I'm not going to play doctor anymore. I've caused enough damage by accident already, I might as well cause some on purpose."

Laugh at Bobo's inability to dodge attacks launched from inside of him, and his inability to access the fifth floor. Then force his lower teeth to grow into tusks that pierce his brain.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 28, 2013, 05:47:24 pm »

Ah! Please... I apologize, I lost... my focus. "it's easy to do when your mind... how should I say... wanders..."

Blushing slightly, attempt to stop the bleeding again.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:27 pm »

Ah! Please... I apologize, I lost... my focus. "it's easy to do when your mind... how should I say... wanders..."

Blushing slightly, attempt to stop the bleeding again.

((He's dead, Jim))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 435