Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952801 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1965 on: January 31, 2013, 05:33:42 pm »

If you give me whip hands sucessfully i guess you can have my metal staff... i wont be able to pick it up anymore...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: January 31, 2013, 06:34:06 pm »

"W-whip... hands? Whatever would you... use those for...?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 31, 2013, 08:02:33 pm »

"That hurts a lot more now that I'm less... omnithermic."

Hope for the best.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 31, 2013, 10:30:40 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: February 01, 2013, 01:01:02 am »

((Why? Whyyyyyy....))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1970 on: February 01, 2013, 05:23:37 am »

Oh bloody hell...

shake that which used to be my fist at wwolin, try to keep the transformation on track in a helpful direction, avoid non wwolin characters, defend self if necessary

I have no idea what you're talking about with that transformation thing, but when it comes to impotent rage, I'm you're huckleberry.

You shake your meaty mits at the cold hearted heavens and the asshole faced other people in this pit.

+1 will so that I can finally raise my bonus

"Now this is what I call excitement! Who do we get next..."

"Steve! I feel so goddamned awful about doing that to your hands. Focusing all of my power into one place does that sometimes. But now, I can spread it out... This might sting a bit, but it'll look damned awesome."

Make long chains of barbed bones similar to vertebrae sprout from Steve's handstumps to serve as whiplike tantacles.
Unless I'm attacked. Then do something ridiculously horrible like turning every bone in my attacker's body into a fine dust. Or blowing them away with wind if they lack bones.

Oh, so thats what he meant. Well, lets see if it succeeds.
[will: 3+2]
[steve will:3-1]
Two big ol' spiked spinal whips burst bloodily from the stumps of Steve's hands.

With a quickness, do things!
"That hurts a lot more now that I'm less... omnithermic."

Hope for the best.
[Derm dex:5-1]
[Royce dex:1]
You run over to royce and shout your word at him.
[pot:1+2]
[royce dex:3]
A rock about the size of a fist appears in mid air and lands on Royce. He grumbles about your insensitivity toward the plight of the disabled and mumbles his own words.

[royce pot:6+1]

Royce's entire body, or whats left of it, turns into an anthropomorphic whirl wind of sorts. It's kinda odd.

Stuff.
You hide behind your single wall, ignoring the fact that there are two big open spaces on the sides of the wall for people to come get you.

Seek cover. Say random words from the book!
"Talo Trialo!"
[pot:5]
A shimmering pair of legs appear behind you and then go flying off into the distance.

It's time to get to work... This is going to be very draining, but it's worth the words.

Focus intently, breathe deep, and then speak in a commanding voice-
Szaheeb Plu-Shastaron Karenthar Halthel Hobitaeod Zoth-Hareth No-Nohiem!

"Agh... barely able to... keep my eyes open..."
[pot:5+1]

A giant creature appears before you: it's a bipedal bear of sorts, 12 foot tall with distinctly humanoid aspects, especially in the way it carries itself. It's hands are more human then paw and body seems humanoid, though far larger, more muscled and stockier. It's head remains distinctly ursine however.

It sort of stares at you for a while before asking "What do you want?" in a low growling voice.

"Hah!  My mind is no place for yours!  Eat death!"

Cast at him!

[dex:6+4]
[Null dex:1+4]
[pot:1+2]

A beam of acid and bits of steel sort of dribbles out of your eyes onto the ground.

Null raises an eyebrow and points at the ground. His left arm glows.
[null will:6+3]

The stone on the floor of the arena jerks upwards and spells out, in big block letters, "YOU SUCK".

Tamara Volk(8):Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/8 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[third floor, south area.]

Joesph Smuck:Angle: pool 2/3: [fourth floor, west stairs]

Larry(4):wwolin: Pool 0/0: [Bone spear of the wind] [5th floor, one of the north pillars]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 1/2: (Left arm and leg gone.Body of wind)[second floor, south stairs]

Derm:Derm: Pool:1/1 [Second floor, south stairs]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:3/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[first floor, South stairs]

Talos:Spinal: Pool:3/4 [third floor, south stairs]

(2)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Spiked, spinal whips)[fourth floor, north stairs]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: February 01, 2013, 05:40:47 am »

twirl my whips experimentally, do annoying stuff
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: February 01, 2013, 07:45:12 am »

I WILL GET MY POUNT OF WIND!

MULTIPLE LETTERS UPON WHICH FORM ARCANE LANGUAGE!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:32 am »

Silly Derm.... Saying Zentol won't kill a man made soley out of wind....

However...... That man floating in the air, using a bone staff of wind  can kill him!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: February 01, 2013, 07:54:54 am »

I'm not using zentol.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: February 01, 2013, 07:59:22 am »

So little you can do when you can only say 1 word!!
What word would possibly hurt a gaseous man?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: February 01, 2013, 08:00:21 am »

*Smiles* One that can disrupt him.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:56 am »

But it wouldn't kill him......
And I need to get back in here!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:34 am »

With the ammount of potency I can bring to bear, I can do pretty much whatever I want within one word.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: February 01, 2013, 08:47:04 am »

Well, that was a gigantic letdown.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 435