Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952558 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #2205 on: February 11, 2013, 11:07:30 pm »

"Alrighty then, just give me a call whenever you want to wreck some people."

Be an amazing slime creature.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:35:03 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2206 on: February 11, 2013, 11:32:09 pm »

"Alrighty then, I just hope that you don't mind if I do something really quick. My friend will die if I don't."

As I ooze away, brush against the bearman. While in contact with him, use will to grow Probably a new lower body and legs. Preferably something more fitting for his spidery torso.

I'll save you a turn and tell you that he doesn't have control over flesh. The way Tamara worded her spell she got a bearman made of flesh, bone and blood that she has control over.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: February 11, 2013, 11:33:12 pm »

"Alrighty then, I just hope that you don't mind if I do something really quick. My friend will die if I don't."

As I ooze away, brush against the bearman. While in contact with him, use will to grow Probably a new lower body and legs. Preferably something more fitting for his spidery torso.

I'll save you a turn and tell you that he doesn't have control over flesh. The way Tamara worded her spell she got a bearman made of flesh, bone and blood that she has control over.
((So word order does matter... Well, time for plan B))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: February 11, 2013, 11:38:31 pm »

((So word order does matter... Well, time for plan B))
if only i still had a copies of my summon plant man and my summon staff messages to compare against each other  :-\
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: February 11, 2013, 11:49:10 pm »

What, I don't have +5 dex now?  No, because I buffed end and pot.  Derp!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2210 on: February 12, 2013, 12:27:51 am »

"You better run, boy." If people stick around, Zentol fueled murder.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: February 12, 2013, 12:48:32 am »

well now that my entertainments "skittered off, fallen down the stairs, arrived too late and failed to kill anyone" i guess ill just mind my own business and do pm type things...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:39:40 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: February 12, 2013, 05:48:55 am »

"You better run, boy." If people stick around, Zentol fueled murder.
"Challenge accepted."

Zentol fueled murder back.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: February 12, 2013, 06:08:12 am »

Run downstairs
Do my Magic for Wings!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Not dead.
« Reply #2214 on: February 12, 2013, 08:46:52 am »

Zentol murder is best murder.

You fly down to the central platform on the third level and say your words.

[pot:5+1]

As you flap your way back up to the fifth floor a black rift opens in the stone of the central pillar, widening and widening until it's easily a dozen feet in diameter. The edge of the rift widens even more as a great mound of darkness swells up and out of it. The lump splits open into an oozing pit of fangs and flesh and tendrils and great arm, vaguely human, gray skinned, skeletal thin and bearing eight fingers, bursts from the pit. It is massive, each finger as big as a man, and it rises into the open air of the pit, nearly reaching the light crystals. It hangs there, fingers twitching randomly for a few seconds before it moves, grabbing for phil.

[phil dex:4+1]

Phil leaps to the side and avoids the the arm's grasp, grey fingers craving furrows in the stone as it passes. The arm jerks back like a cobra, hangs still for a moment and then lashes out after Javier.

[javier dex:5-1]
Javier dodges the bulk of the arm's fury but it manages to catch hold of the rags he's wearing for a shirt.

[javier dex:6-1]

Javier wriggles out of his shirt as the arm retracts, violently being sucked back into the open maw and dragging the shirt with it. An instant later the maw closes and the mound sinks back into the void. The rift slams shut with a hiss.

Of course no one got murdered there.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: February 12, 2013, 08:53:15 am »

I hav a secret +3 to escaping otherworldly abominations....

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: February 12, 2013, 12:10:42 pm »

Intercept Null whereever he goes with punches.  If he's not anywhere I can punch him, go punch out his snake.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2217 on: February 12, 2013, 12:38:27 pm »

I say a few words of magic.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: February 12, 2013, 04:44:49 pm »

I may not be in, but I have a question.

If we were to say a word when we activated our circle, would the effects be separate?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: February 12, 2013, 07:23:28 pm »

"Did... did that just work? A mexican stand-off that ended with two pansies and only one portal to hell? I won't forget this, RNG, you have my thanks. Time to save my life, then make a sentient altar to RNG."

Operation: ‼Medicine‼

And other assorted terrible ideas.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 435