Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 949022 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4830 on: May 07, 2013, 10:09:52 am »

Stop squabbling with GWG.

"...Do you know what uristrat or garstopit even mean?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: May 07, 2013, 10:23:48 am »

There's an idea!  Combine Sphere, Metal, and one of the horrible nasty words.  Create a sphere of metal with the horrible nastiness inside.  Inscribe on the sphere a rune that causes it to detonate.  Instant bomb!

Bonus points if it looks like one of those cartoon bombs.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: May 07, 2013, 10:24:31 am »

[Eh, you know what, while I'm here, anyone need Will for something? May as well help out before we head out, since I bet it would take a turn or two before me and John head back to try and recover Sparky and our ship. I can piggyback on your mind and allow my will saves for stuff you need will to do, and with my new +2 will I can do most of anything.

I'll listen to all tasks and offers, but be aware that ultimately I'll be sailing off into the blue yonder again so if you want something done I'd hurry with it before that.]

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #4833 on: May 07, 2013, 10:39:34 am »

"Phew, I'm exhausted. Time to do some exploration instead."

Kin walks further away from the village. The opposite way to some place he hasn't been to yet.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: May 07, 2013, 11:00:39 am »

[Eh, you know what, while I'm here, anyone need Will for something? May as well help out before we head out, since I bet it would take a turn or two before me and John head back to try and recover Sparky and our ship. I can piggyback on your mind and allow my will saves for stuff you need will to do, and with my new +2 will I can do most of anything.

I'll listen to all tasks and offers, but be aware that ultimately I'll be sailing off into the blue yonder again so if you want something done I'd hurry with it before that.]

((I might need you to test this thing I might make next turn. I'd do it myself, but I don't want to go through item-making and body-marking again in case I roll a 1. If it works, it'll be great. I'd probably even let you keep it in that case.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:02:12 am by Harry Baldman »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: May 07, 2013, 11:09:46 am »

[Well, you'll...

1) Need to say where you are.
2) You'll need to mention it in character, just a simple "Hey, help me out with this will yah?" would suffice.

So if you're in the temple, or near it, and you mention it IC, the help is yours.

EDIT: Just checked, you're in the raider camp. I'll meet you half way in the village if you're up for it, John should be able to magic up a diamond or stone wall to shape along the way.]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:12:18 am by Xanmyral »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: May 07, 2013, 11:14:37 am »

((Not necessary just yet - for all I know this won't work. If it does, I'll head back to the temple.))

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: May 07, 2013, 11:29:00 am »

"Pretty much what it sounded like. Someone in there shot fire at me, I shot a black hole at him, I missed, we died."

((Where is it that you'll be wanting a wall?))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: May 07, 2013, 12:01:17 pm »

Sneak around, looking for a hostile NPC. "Right then, let's see if this helps."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: May 07, 2013, 12:07:58 pm »

More experiments!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: May 07, 2013, 12:21:09 pm »

[Outside the temple walls, where we should be now. Which is hopefully far enough away from the circle that we won't have too bad a backlash. You can make it whatever you wish really, I just suggest stone or diamond because they're non-conductive and strong enough, and I don't know the strength or hardiness of crystal. I just know that its crazy sharp, which sounds like a hazard and a half. Although I wouldn't mind making the prow out of a sharp crystal, that way we can ram the ship into stuff like a giant axe...]

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: May 07, 2013, 01:07:11 pm »

After following Glassco out of the temple walls, I say "Taroth Caoncarthel".

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: May 07, 2013, 04:41:15 pm »

I'll be willing to provide equipment that either currently have (excluding my gauntlets) or I can make anything that requires four or less on demand as long as its creation potentially harmful to myself or any other player.
((If that's not a typo, one nuke to go please.))

Stop squabbling with GWG.
"...Do you know what uristrat or garstopit even mean?"

Start to show him my Aether badge before realizing that no such thing exists.

"Aye."
Head out.
Go to wherever Empiricist's character is, explain what I would like to him, say words.

((Also, I have been informed that I placed two points in Agility, which does not exist. Could one of those points please be put into Dexterity and the other into Will?))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:12:12 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: May 07, 2013, 05:12:39 pm »

SCIENCE TIME.

Walk outside the spawn, then draw this:

Draw A26, then draw an A1 in the biggest circle. C1 and B16 in the small circles of A26. Then, wait.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: May 07, 2013, 05:31:57 pm »

Well, that was nice. Also, might find things to kill!
Look at the clockwork breastplate. See if it does anything. Put it on afterwards. Look for something to kill not a player. If successful, walk up to it and put my hand on it. Say  Dorbaelo Caltalleth, then Cainthalsaz if that does not work. If nothing to kill not a player in the area, say Adamenstiar Clo-caltel Gonteli.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 435