Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952543 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4875 on: May 08, 2013, 03:48:37 pm »

Keep searching village for a villager to order to kill self messily.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: May 08, 2013, 03:51:18 pm »

I dont get to see the result of my words? Pity......
X5 SAND LEVITATION!!!
Clo-Caltel No-Noheim Hobitaoed

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: May 08, 2013, 04:04:21 pm »

Also, grats on busting that boss.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: May 08, 2013, 04:14:43 pm »

So circles in circles are useless? Do they wreck the whole thing, simply do their own thing, or interact?

Humph. I need a better sciencing area. Still, this will do for now, but...
Circle (Square?) A6, in the tiny circles write B10 and D2.

Activate if/when possible.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: May 08, 2013, 04:16:44 pm »

Oh. In the forest, please.
Say Szahell Adamenstiar Donbel. Try to make it so the cloth is on the inside, to cushion from blows. If successful wear it.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: May 08, 2013, 04:38:49 pm »

Hmm. Not going that way. Doesn't seem good for my continued prospect of living.
Try to find a cave (Bonus for being pretty. Like crystal or something) to get lost in and/or search though it.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4882 on: May 08, 2013, 05:13:38 pm »

Try something different. Give result to Angle.

@kisame: Congrats on the boss kill.

@Tsuchigumo550: I will say that certain circles can be combined if you do it correctly. But even then, the results won't be exactly what I think you want to do. If you want to know specifics, we can always find something to trade...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:53:09 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: May 08, 2013, 05:24:15 pm »

[@Piecewise: Does that mean I go back to covenant level one?

Also, damn following Blastel looks really tempting. Hm... Time to do something truly unadvised, for a mixture of possibly getting to a new character quicker, some religious science for everyone, and possibly ultimate power for Glassco.]

Glassco sighs. "Well, seems still controlling Sparky is a no-go. Also, I don't plan on being anywhere outside while that thing is out there." He said, jabbing a thumb where the rune was behind the nice doors. "If you don't need me, I think I'm actually going to try something out... I asked the old lich guy about it a while ago, but never really tested it out. May as well give it a shot, no? Besides, seems we'll be holed up in here for at least a little while longer while whatever is going on outside happens. I wouldn't suggest following me in case I horribly die." Glassco said nonchalantly to John, then made his way back to the hall of the eight. He enters the shrine to Nul-sheal the Green. "Well... Here goes nothing." He picks up the dagger, slices his thumb up a bit, and lets the blood drip into the basin.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:59:48 pm by Xanmyral »

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: May 08, 2013, 05:29:14 pm »

Revenge will be mine! Rothon, if that fail Garstorpit, and if that fails then Zaral.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: May 08, 2013, 05:49:39 pm »

@Tsuchigumo550: I will say that certain circles can be combined if you do it correctly. But even then, the results won't be exactly what I think you want to do. If you want to know specifics, we can always find something to trade...

Are you kidding? I'm a member of Aether. We don't share, we pillage, and even if I did want to take the easy way out I'd anger half of the powerful players ingame. I can figure out circlecombos in time.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: May 08, 2013, 05:52:02 pm »

"It seems to have some sort of timer, that should give me enough time for a few experiments."
Stand just outside the anti-magic zone and commence Runic Experiments.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:06:17 pm by Vakothu »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4887 on: May 08, 2013, 06:02:17 pm »

((Oh well. It is unfortunate that the restrictions imposed upon you prevent you from conducting a trade. Free markets and mutual profit is the way to prosperity. Think about it.))

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4888 on: May 08, 2013, 06:43:41 pm »

Will my thallids to view paris as a friendly, and to tolerate any actions that he takes. If a ring is forthcoming, accept it, and will my concussion to go away, then, using my power over fungus and the power over iron and steel that the ring gives me, will a mushroom to grow and spread deep into the ground, absorbing all the iron that it comes across and incorporating it into it's structure, fusing it with carbon to make steel, such that the end result is a mushroom that is made in large part from steel.. Will my mech to rearm itself with another set of missiles.  If I still have will actions left, Will one of my thallids to become a necromantic thallid.

(Also: If we were to draw a circle (Not a rune, a circle) that wasn't listed in the book, what would happen? Nothing, or something unpredictable? What if very obviously fit in one of the series of circles? Say, like this circle?)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:42:29 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: May 08, 2013, 07:01:36 pm »

"There it goes...  :o Pretty cool looking, but I get the feeling that's not all it's going to do. Or that that rune was completely necessary..."

Perform more science while waiting.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 435