Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930318 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Oi, Waldo made me this cool staff. Lay off him!

Special defense go!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Why did we kill Derm so fast? He didn't have time to derm everything, and that could have been fun.))

"..."
Zzeralthonth Hobitaeaod Shubha.

Pick up the result of the spell and try and get near Waldo.

"I... don't mean, um, harm to you..."
[pot:4]
You say your words and the shimmering image of some sort of horrifying cat-staff appears and then vanishes. You shrug and walk up stairs, brandishing your nothing and wander up within a good 10 feet from waldo.

I'm just gonna summon myself another cat soon.

Susan puts on her flesh hat, puts her two new lumps of flesh in the corner with her other lump of flesh and says Caltalleth.

By the way, piecewise, you are keeping track of all the objects in the arena, right? I'd like to remember how many lumps of flesh I have.
(things that are not used for a few turns vanish to stop the arena from being clogged with an endless amount of crap, not including living things.)
[pot:5+1]
You manage to summon a massive gust of air that hucks you several feet backwards.

Oh, my. This sucks big time.

Escape headlock, say same word, have better luck. Strike Selene with whatever's easiest Go help Selende.

Selande returns fire against Waldo with "Kelio Roth Garstopit"while pointing at him after swinging herself up the ledge.
Say Words, do Things.
+1 Channeling

"Only a matter of time until the frostbite kills it now. Well, that extra power will help me with science, but I've gotta rest up to use it."

Lounge around again. If anyone tries to attack me or Possibly and is within single-word range, use Word.
well fuck... forget to inform piecewise i want to down one floor before casting and now im the target off mass vengeance... Well guess ill just have to enact plan D
"Oi, Waldo made me this cool staff. Lay off him!

Special defense go!

[phil dex:6 +1]
[hydrus dex: 5]
[waldo dex: 3+1]
[possibly dex:4]
[selande dex:2 +1]
[toaster:1+2]

[phil pot:5]
[str:6-1]
Phil summons a lump of copper and just barely manages to lift and carry it over to the edge Selande is holding on to.

"Hold on, let me just put this dooooops"

He says, dropping the massive lump of metal onto her fingers.

[selande end:1]

Selande doesn't so much as lose grip as her fingers are reduced to ground beef and lose the capacity to bend or hold on in any manner. She falls like a stone from the 4th level and lands with a soft, crunchy splat, collapsing into ash a moment later.

[Selande is dead. Phil gains a point.]

Hydrus calmly flips through his book, finds the word he's looking for and waits, absolutely freaking positive that shit is about to go down. And down it does a moment later as Waldo appears on the third floor, running out from the stairwell and pointing his staff at his imprisoned familiar.
[Waldo will:1]
He screams in pain and drops his staff as a dozen giant thorns sprout on the handle of the weapon, one piercing right through his hand. Injured and severely annoyed, Waldo grabs his staff by the not stabby top bit with his good hand and limps back up stairs, Possibly in hot pursuit.  He reaches his garden and possibly pokes his head out of the stairway a moment later.
[possibly dex:5]
[waldo dex:2+1]

[possibly pot:5+1]
[waldo dex: 2-1(limp)]

Waldo vanishes in a pillar of fire, his carefully grown forest burning around him, the fire spreading slow across the magically conjured garden. His staff, which lasts a fair deal longer then he does in the fire glows bright green, flickers, and then crumbles apart. The plants it conjured wither and die with it.

[waldo is dead. Possibly gains 8 points.]

Toaster, high on his perch, realizes what's going on far too late to actually do anything to prevent it. "Damn it." he mutters, "I need to stop getting so high on this perch."

GRIN appears on the first floor by the North stairs. ORMKEL appears on the fourth floor by the North stairs.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 [third floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/1 [useless copper left arm][fourth floor,East stairs]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 5/5 [First floor, north stairs]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/2 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, south east area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:1/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [third floor, south east area]

Ormkel:: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, north stairs.] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Wait, doesn't killing people give me Pool?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Yeah buddy! That planty bastard could've left us alone. But no, he wanted to fight, and we kicked his ass!"

High-five Possibly. Continue lounging unless one of us is attacked, in which case blast the attacker with Magic!

((GreatWyrmGold, you have to specify what stat you want to spend your point in.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Oh.))

Spend point in Pool.
"Oops."
Head down stairs, go to the southeast area.
Say words.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Ah, my time has come at last.))

Grin's eyes darted around nervously. One other person on this floor, gazebo thing, other people and weird shit up there...

And a book. Glancing down at it, he opened it to the first page, only to discover that there was something written on the back of the cover.

"'Property of Alga Stabbicus?'" he read aloud, trying to figure out if he knew an Alga. "Alga, Alga...

Hell if I know."

Then he glanced at the rest of the pages, his eyes widening as he read. Alga's notes appeared to be in here, and, well...

"Bitch be crazy!" he exclaimed, staring at morbid fascination at some of her scribbled theories. A moment later he glanced around, jealously pressing his book to himself. Crazy or not, bitch got far in this whole crazy mage job. If she was right about this thing...

Do Thing. Say Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hmmm... choices, choices.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

damn... Re waitlist as steve

6 dex 1 pot 1 pool
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Dissapointing...

Wait for mana to regenerate. If anyone looks at me, try to give them a friendly smile.
If they keep looking, shy away and wonder why they won't stop looking at me.

If they attack, panic, then sort of excitedly whisper "Rothon Rothon" at them.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Dead before I could really get the warning out... what to do, what to do.

Perform an action!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

"Sneebeddy seeble-snee!"
Ormkel squealed in surprise at his new surroundings, then glanced down at the book in his hand. "B... Book! Book-book!"
He began to flip through it, muttering feverishly to himself as he scanned the pages. So many words! All meaningless gibberish! A perfect addition to his crazed rantings! After a moment's scanning the book, he snapped it closed, looked up at the air before him with a lopsided, slightly unhinged smile, and screamed,

"Agga ba-dugga donbel pa-tonko! Gnneeeeeek!"

>Shout the above.

>Observe any affects.

>Then hide.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

((Aww, I went out that way too last time.))

Spoiler: Balmora (click to show/hide)

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((...uhhhhhh...))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Susan gently fondles her lumps of flesh while waiting for her mana to regenerate.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Oh baby.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 435