Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 951737 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Hey... If I make this beer tree... can someone try and make a chair or something..? I'm... sleepy.

If anyone tries to kill me, see if they like Szahell Rothon in the face. I doubt it.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Maybe, or I could summon some logs and carve a chair with my hand.

Probably wouldn't be a good one...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

"I'd be happy with just the log, come to think of it..."

After defending and or standing around doing nothing, yawn.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Obsidian is pretty brittle, lots of people used to sharpen it into tools and weapons by simply chipping it against rocks. Rocks not being available, my obsidian fingers should work until I get proper tools or whatever.

Try to sharpen my hand into claws useable as tools or weapons. Use the whole turn and work slowly, to maximize chance of success.
[dex:3+1]
You manage to sharpen the tips of your fingers up a good bit, not terribly sharp, but sharp enough for most things.

"Hee-hee! Dob-dob snoobly woogwig!"

>Stifle my giggling, continue to wait for a chance to enact plan Lima Tango.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting. Loading Homicide....

Attention Possibly and Hydrus:  The cease fire ends at the end of the turn after this coming one.  Not going to come after you then, but I won't feel bound to peace afterwards.

Do more Science!
[pot:4+1]

The electrical discharge that crackles in front of you looks fairly normal except...you could have sworn you heard a voice in that random crackling.

"Hey, I don't like the way that lunatic up there is looking at that lump of metal. He seems crazier than I am. Let's move over a little bit for now. We don't want that thing falling on us."

Head to the southwest area of the third floor. Continue waiting for my pool to recharge.
You scoot over, across the level to the south west side.

Hey... If I make this beer tree... can someone try and make a chair or something..? I'm... sleepy.

If anyone tries to kill me, see if they like Szahell Rothon in the face. I doubt it.
No one seems to want to murder you, so everything is awesome. For now.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:3/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:2/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:3/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, east stairs.] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Say words.
Fiddle with wax.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Interesting.  Maybe I can phone home and get out of this hell hole?

Execute plan HERPADERP.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

((Thrakor, this coming turn is the last turn of the truce, right?))

"And now, for some big damn science! Man, I love having this extra pool!"

Say some Big Damn Words.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Yes.  It's in effect up to and including the next action.

I'm more interested in figuring out that voices thing than killing anyone right now, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Oh.   Shit.

Irony, want to give me you hell word so I can talk to demons?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

"Ub-ob potato! Snerk! Tingly Cantar!"

Ormkel frowned impatiently as he grumbled the above, peering over the edge of the floor. Then he decided to try something different...

>Jabber the above at the open space!

>Then revise my plan slightly...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Susan pets her flesh hat.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:24:41 am by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Say words.
Fiddle with wax.

You poke at the wax while saying your words.
[pot:5]

A great cloud of glittering gold gas appears in front of you, hangs in the air for a few seconds before settling to the ground as a fine golden powder.

Interesting.  Maybe I can phone home and get out of this hell hole?

Execute plan HERPADERP.

[will:4]
The Living Crystal wanders over to the nearest Homunculus and jabs it's little crystal foot though the humanoid homunculus leg. The Homunculus looks at the crystalline creature, pauses, and then point's it's palm at it.

"Noreeb Rothcaltal cainthalsaz"

[pot:6]

A magic circle appears just in front of the Homunculus hand and a great beam of green arcane energy explodes forth, engulfing the crystal creature and completely annihilating it. The beam vanishes a moment later, but that isn't the end. The Homunculus glows, as though lit by an internal flame and slowly crumbles and disintegrates.

"Ub-ob potato! Snerk! Tingly Cantar!"

Ormkel frowned impatiently as he grumbled the above, peering over the edge of the floor. Then he decided to try something different...

>Jabber the above at the open space!

>Then revise my plan slightly...

[pot:2]

You summon a little pebble of gold. Yeah, well, cool.

You scoot the lump of bronze over to the south west but come to the realization that that lump of bronze, if pushed off the ledge, isn't gonna fall anywhere but the first floor.

Susan pets her flesh hat.
You put on your flesh hat. It's very odd because it completely covers your head and is skin tight.

((Thrakor, this coming turn is the last turn of the truce, right?))

"And now, for some big damn science! Man, I love having this extra pool!"

Say some Big Damn Words.
[pot:6+1]

A mark appears on your chest and immediately activates. A pair of enormous, black rubber wings appear on your back; they flap a few times before folding themselves around your shoulders, forming a cloak around your body.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:4/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 5/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:3/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:1/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south west side.] 

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Damn. I'll edit this post ASAP fot the beer tree but finding words is hell on a 3DS.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Flame on."

Say Words.

((Being a pyromaniac thaumaturge is going to be very fun.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Damn. I'll edit this post ASAP fot the beer tree but finding words is hell on a 3DS.

I hope im right.

"Quielshar Aels Uristrat Hobitaeod!"

((please forgive any mispellings- 3ds does not copy paste))
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 435