Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 951106 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

...Interesting.

Roll wax in golden dust.
Mix dust and wax.
Wax should now be golden-colored.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hydrus and his big black rubber.... wings.

Also, that homunculus could cast.  Very interesting.

SCIENCE some more.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

>Shove the bronze over to the southeast. Then cackle madly and enact the plan.

Then say the following:

"Zibbedy Zerthel ka-snerfel!"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

((Where have we seen magic circles before?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Flame on."

Say Words.

((Being a pyromaniac thaumaturge is going to be very fun.))
[pot:2+2]
A four foot rod of iron forms in front of you, the very air hardening into metal. Atop this rod forms a simple diamond shaped head, held in place by 4 curved prongs. The diamond glows a faint red, as though hot.

Damn. I'll edit this post ASAP fot the beer tree but finding words is hell on a 3DS.

I hope im right.

"Quielshar Aels Uristrat Hobitaeod!"

((please forgive any mispellings- 3ds does not copy paste))
[pot:3]
A small pair of wings, roughly the size of a large crow's, and made of plant matter-thin green membranes and hard, dark green bones- appear in front of you. Speckled across the wings are tiny pustules or cysts filled with small amounts of alcohol.

...Interesting.

Roll wax in golden dust.
Mix dust and wax.
Wax should now be golden-colored.

Well, it's more wax coated in golden dust then really gold colored, but yeah, close enough.

Hydrus and his big black rubber.... wings.

Also, that homunculus could cast.  Very interesting.

SCIENCE some more.
[pot:1+1]
A tiny amount of brightly colored energy sort of sparks feebly into being and then fades almost instantly.

>Shove the bronze over to the southeast. Then cackle madly and enact the plan.

Then say the following:

"Zibbedy Zerthel ka-snerfel!"
You shove the bronze over to the southeast and shove it off. Unfortunately for you the rather loud grinding noise of shoving the hunk of metal around combined with the fact that you've been doing so repeatedly for a while now means you have all the stealth of a neon green tank driving through a nitroglycerin factory.  Susan, the only one in any sort of danger of being crushed, simply takes a few steps back and your lump of metal lands harmlessly beside her.

"Curses, my extremely obvious plan has been foiled!"

[pot:4]

"No matter. I chose you! Giant lump of iron!"

You summon a good sized lump of iron. Good for you.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:1/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 5/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.Iron Staff) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side.] 

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hmm.

Again!  Same as last time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Try to use the wings to hover in place for a few seconds. Then land, and see how much of my body I can get them to cover.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hey, I know- roll yourself up in rubber, then we can bounce things off you- or bounce you off things!  Even better!

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heabsihai?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

"Argh! It was No-nohiem!"

Furiously scrawl "Quielshar No-noheim Uristrat Hobitaeod" into book.

"Hmmm... According to the previous owner's notes... or, at least the ones not soaked in blood- there should be a plant-staff here somewhere. That could help.

If possible, seek out the plant staff seeing it's unowned.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Always mixing up Fire and Iron, damn. Ah well."

Attempt to summon a small red flame in front of me using thought and the staff, then throw the staff back into my pile of useless junk behind me. Say Word.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:30:28 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Say words. Comfort Possibly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Screw peace-time!! This is a game of fighting to the death and therefore, we should see deaths?
Someone start the RAMPAGE)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

(Screw peace-time!! This is a game of fighting to the death and therefore, we should see deaths?
Someone start the RAMPAGE)

I fully support this idea.</sarcasm> I need some kills and being able to shoot a column of fire up to thirty feet away would make that rampage very profitable for me.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:46:58 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I'm not -against- this plan, that's sort of what the beer tree was for. In a way. Drunken brawls. Mage fist-fights. !!FUN!!.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 435