Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930440 times)

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing (Now accepting characters)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 12:14:32 pm »

Spoiler: "Joe" (click to show/hide)

What the hell?

Look around and see what all the shouting is about

((You are number nine, I believe. So you're probably going on the waitlist.))

Dang it. Ninja'd

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 12:19:05 pm »

Also, Level 3 is a Swastika. XD
I don't mind though, since the Swastika's been around for over a millennium, and it doesn't have anything to do with Nazism unless you put it in that context. It's just a common shape.
Level 1 is a bit swastikey, too.

Anyways... we have everyone, starting soon?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 12:24:08 pm »

New Piecewise RTD?  Instant in.

Spoiler: Thrakor (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 01:11:35 pm »

We now have two waitlisters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 01:20:06 pm »

I'm definitely going to watch this, not sure if I'm going to join just yet though.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 02:15:59 pm »

I'm just going to watch Piecewise, but congrats and good luck on your second RTD!

Did you have the feeling like me, where you're running a RTD with a plotline and everything, and you decide to make an arena game just for a change? :3

Also, Level 3 is a Swastika. XD
I don't mind though, since the Swastika's been around for over a millennium, and it doesn't have anything to do with Nazism unless you put it in that context. It's just a common shape.
Oops...Didn't even notice that...well, I guess thats what happens when you use nothing but straight lines for lots of things...

Anyways, yeah, it's a combination of wanting to test out this magic system because it seemed like it might be fun to play around with, and seeing how an arena game like this would work.

Alright, for our 8 in the pit we have
Patrick :Green
Serus : Red
Garth : Blue
Possibly: Orange
Ferin : Yellow
Doodles: Purple
Kin : Light blue
John: Dark red

You all begin with your pool at the max number as dictated by your channeling.

Here is the Map of your current locations

>Everyone

You awaken, confused, in a great, open, subterranean space, a pit or shaft with a massive collection of luminous crystals hanging high above, throwing fluid, slowly flowing light on the rest of the cavern. You can tell there are more levels up higher, circular ridges carved in the stone. In the center of the cavern on your what looks like a gazebo or elevated platform of some kind, a thick circular stone held aloft by 8 stone pillars and connected to the third level by 4 rope bridges. The area enclosed by the pillars on the ground floor is a smooth stone floor. On that floor is a single, razor sharp, arming sword.

You may begin.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 02:18:37 pm »

(ignore the "HALTOL HALTOL HALTOL)

John wakes up and takes a look around. People. Trying to kill him, if he guesses right. Time to run.
John jogs up the stairs behind him while quickly looking at his book. He shouts the first two words he can pronounce while waving his right arm frantically behind him.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:21:13 pm by choobakka »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 02:24:08 pm »

open book, point at Possibly, say something
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 02:25:35 pm »

Stand, if not standing. Look around. Look down at the book in my hands. Open it to Unspecified page, say Generic Word of Power after facing forward, toward the pillared area. If attacked, dodge as necessary and await further instruction. Do not engage. Avoid conflict if possible. Enter the South stairwell. Run up the stairs until I reach the third floor. If I get onto the third floor, run to a point approximately halfway between two stairwells. Read another word while looking toward the stairwell I exited, Generic Word of Power

Well, that became long. Eh, I suppose doing nothing but repeated Cause and Effect A.I. for a long-distance drone can become tedious.

And yeah, I'm going to color-code my words.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:05:25 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 02:33:25 pm »

As soon as somebody approaches the sword in the center of the level, point at them and yell "SHAREEB!". If they are badly hurt, run up and grab the sword. If not, hide!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:19:19 pm by Harry Baldman »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 02:35:42 pm »

I just realized, three people are all running to the west stairwell. Possibly is possibly included. I may revise that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:39:18 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 02:42:24 pm »

Run to South stairs.
Run up South stairs until I reach the sword level.

Run to sword.
Grab sword.

Let me know if this is too much for one turn.

Edit: Sword is on the ground floor!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:45:36 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Kelio Roth
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 02:54:29 pm »

"Niergh..." Looking around Kin see a strange place with unfamiliar people all around. Still slightly confused he realize that he isn't wearing what he had last nig- "Wait, what did I wear last night?". Greatly shaken over the memory loss of yesterdays events he notice that he also holds a book. Looking around to see that no one is about to pounce him with questions or other horrible things he can't handle right now he flips the few pages the book holds.

Not able to make heads or tails of the book he picks a few words that he thinks looks interesting. As Kin is about to say "Kelio Roth" he makes sure once again no one is looking at him. If anyone would be foolish enough to do that at that moment he will point at that person and shout it instead and then run upstairs. If not, Kin hides upstairs anyway.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 03:01:59 pm »

Blah. Timezones.

Waitlist.

Timezones.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 03:07:43 pm »

"I'm not any good with a sword, but one of these guys might be. I'll need to do something about it before they can."
Point at the sword, and yell my Generic Word of Power.

Just ignore my earlier action, the sword has changed everything. And since I'm yellow now, my text will be too.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 435