Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 951971 times)

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Piles of accidental homoeroticism
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2012, 07:20:54 pm »

((sorry I'm late.))

Run and pick up the sword. Then head up to the second floor.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2012, 07:23:25 pm »

John points at the nearest non-Kin person and yells "HALTOL HALTOL HALTOL!"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:25:08 pm by choobakka »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2012, 07:27:29 pm »

((HEHEHEHEHEHE. Post to be amused.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2012, 07:33:14 pm »

DEAR GOD MAN, THAT'S TOO MUCH HATLOL
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2012, 07:46:58 pm »

"Alliances be damned! These people are absolutely insane!"

Run away from the area, climb up to the fourth floor. Hide behind a pillar there and continue playing with magic, try Generic again, I feel like that one wasn't clear enough. Look at a nearby pillar when I say it.

((What part of hermit.exe don't you understand? grumpy_old_man.exe will kick in on next offense. In other words,

"They watched, stunned. In pure awe. The butthurt was so intense, it flew from the offended tool in such great quantities as to break the laws of physics. It manifested as lightning, sludge, fire, hail, and bacon. Flying in all directions with great force. The destruction was as complete as it was delicious."

Current arsenal as I understand it: Fire, Electricity, Poison, Water

Still looking for an Alkahest, something to change the states of matter, and something to alter temperature, either direction is accepted. hermit.exe will be replaced on discovery. Fun times will be had by most.But not you.))
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:50:04 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Waitlisting. I'm going to do use random.org to do science with random spells, so that everyone can expand their arsenal and such. Does anyone agree to have a truce with me when I arrive?
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2012, 09:21:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Waitlisting. I'm going to do use random.org to do science with random spells, so that everyone can expand their arsenal and such. Does anyone agree to have a truce with me when I arrive?

If I survive that long, and don't go mad, I'm game. Expect me to be hermitting and playing with forces greater than myself while screaming badly worded stereotypical Irish from the perspective of a teenager who has never gotten within a thousand miles of a native Irishman.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2012, 11:31:36 pm »

((Is Jatha 'Joe'? IF SO....))

Leap at JOE, and steal his sword, all while yelling ROTHCALTAL! with my hands pointed at him.

((If not...))

Sit down on the floor, behind a rock, and mutter a random word out of the book, with my hands pointed...upwards. And forwards.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2012, 11:37:11 pm »

((He is.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2012, 01:12:51 am »

"Hee-hee! Yoo bee DEAD!"

Kick Blind Schmuck in the nuts until he dies. Break off one of his legs to use as a weapon!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 02:08:27 am by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2012, 03:24:55 am »

while unconscious reflexively grab and break Garth's leg

((is that allow and what can one do while unconcious))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2012, 04:49:03 am »

((I'll pass on a hint I got- disregard that several of the words have similar spellings/syllables.  That's irrelevant.))

"Hey, now that's useful."

Try to break off a chunk.  If it comes easily, execute Fancy Magic Plan Alpha.  If not, just stand there and Fancy Magic Plan Beta.
[dex:1+1]
[end:3]
You attempt to break off one of the crystals but succeed only in lacerating your palm all the way to the bone as you grab it's razor sharp edge. You collapse to your knees, gripping your hand in pain. Any thought of magic words vanishes as you try and stem the blood welling from the wound.

((sorry I'm late.))

Run and pick up the sword. Then head up to the second floor.
((Is Jatha 'Joe'? IF SO....))

Leap at JOE, and steal his sword, all while yelling ROTHCALTAL! with my hands pointed at him.

((If not...))

Sit down on the floor, behind a rock, and mutter a random word out of the book, with my hands pointed...upwards. And forwards.

[Joe dex: 1+1]
[Jared dex:6-1]
Jared, displaying disturbing speed compared to Joe's tortoise like sloth, sprints past Joe, sweeps up the sword and shouts a Rathcaltal at him for good measure.
[jared pot:3+1]
A shimmering, anemic beam of nothing erupts from Jared and shoots about 3 feet before vanishing.

Joe, very confused by all this and slightly sad that the mean man stole the sword he wanted, just runs up the south stairs to the second floor.

John points at the nearest non-Kin person and yells "HALTOL HALTOL HALTOL!"
[pot:4-1]
You turn toward the man who has just drenched himself in water and shout Haltol three times. Nothing seems to happen. Awww.

"Alliances be damned! These people are absolutely insane!"

Run away from the area, climb up to the fourth floor. Hide behind a pillar there and continue playing with magic, try Generic again, I feel like that one wasn't clear enough. Look at a nearby pillar when I say it.

((What part of hermit.exe don't you understand? grumpy_old_man.exe will kick in on next offense. In other words,

"They watched, stunned. In pure awe. The butthurt was so intense, it flew from the offended tool in such great quantities as to break the laws of physics. It manifested as lightning, sludge, fire, hail, and bacon. Flying in all directions with great force. The destruction was as complete as it was delicious."

Current arsenal as I understand it: Fire, Electricity, Poison, Water

Still looking for an Alkahest, something to change the states of matter, and something to alter temperature, either direction is accepted. hermit.exe will be replaced on discovery. Fun times will be had by most.But not you.))
(You really need to actually send me the word. I don't have any idea what these color codes you're using are and I can't find any time before where you used that color. )
Seeing the man yelling words at you, you decide it's probably time to go. You climb on up to the 4th level and hide behind a pillar, wanting only to continue your studies unmolested and not on fire.

"Hee-hee! Yoo bee DEAD!"

Kick Blind Schmuck in the nuts until he dies. Break off one of his legs to use as a weapon!
while unconscious reflexively grab and break Garth's leg

((is that allow and what can one do while unconcious))
(uh...you can do what you normally do while unconscious? Ie be unconscious. )

Garth gives the decaying body of Patrick a good kick in the family jewels just before Patrick's body-legs included- crumbles into ash. A tiny point of light rises from the remains and burrows into Garth's chest.

[Patrick is dead. Garth gains a point]

Mira poofs into being at the center of the arena, a dozen or so feet from the Newly armed Jared. Oh dear.

Mira:Green: Pool:0/0
Joe: Red: pool:1/1
Garth(3) : Blue: Pool:2/2 (a few metal marbles)
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth. Soaked in water.)
Jared: Yellow: Pool:1/2
Thrakor: Purple: Pool:2/2
Kin : Light blue: Pool:2/2
John: Dark red: Pool: 1/3 (Left arm turned to gold from elbow down.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2012, 04:52:06 am »

"Nice sword," Mira sneered.

Strangle him. Take it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:54:11 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2012, 05:12:31 am »

((I died damn o well waitlist))

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2012, 07:32:25 am »

Say same word as before

((I'm done with color codes. They were just an elaborate way to find some decent hexadecimal combinations for later use. Too much work for almost useless application.

Oh, and am I the only one who sees Garth swift rise to power making him a huge target? I mean, three times the worth of everyone else? He's going to be hunted like an animal whenever a decent alliance is formed.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:34:55 am by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 435