Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962116 times)

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #540 on: December 10, 2012, 12:54:51 am »

I MADE A LITTLE PERSON!
Does that mean I figured out the word for human? Nice.

Susan tries communicating with him. "Hello", she says, wondering how he will respond.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2012, 01:01:26 am »

((darn i was afraid of that... Probably should have posted in thread to tell you i wanted to swap targets instead of just PMing you... Oh well :( ))

run towards yurf to defend him against the abomination alga has become, yell my word at her as i move and if she is not incapacitated dodge behind a boulder or pillar.

+1 dexterity

hold fast my friend and i will assist thee.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:42:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2012, 01:06:26 am »

"Oh my! Vhere am I now, I vonder? And vhat's zis book?"

Say Magic Word A while looking off into the distance!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:10:15 am by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2012, 01:33:29 am »

It appears that I did miss Yoink's +1 dex. However, in this particular case, it wouldn't have changed much. He would have gotten to attack alga and then their rolls would have tied and they would have "crossed blades" as it were anyways.

So yeah, I screwed that one up but luckily it didn't really do any damage. Whew. Sorry, regardless.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:00:55 am by piecewise »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2012, 01:34:10 am »

Silver wings?  Damn, that's not what I thought that word was at all.

"Oi! Crystal golem!  Go break up that fight!"

Attempt to command the crystal golem to go break up that fight.  Also put on wings and see if I can fly.  (Jump in place- don't do anything silly like jump off the ledge.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45:04 am »

((Shouldn't I have regenerated power if I didn't get to use my Word?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45:46 am »

((dammit toaster stop discovering every last word i desire but dont have the time to find on my own.

Also cheers for the heads up on my tattoo piecewise, action has been altered to compensate but the word is the same))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2012, 02:05:57 am »

((Shouldn't I have regenerated power if I didn't get to use my Word?))
Yeah, its fixed now. There are actually a few others that weren't right either. That whole melee in the end there came after I had actually finished the post so it kind of screwed me up because I lost track of who had spent pool and who hadn't and who had gained it back and who hadn't. I THINK it's right. now. Sorry again.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2012, 06:37:19 am »

Say Words, do Things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2012, 07:36:54 am »

"The word for shaping humans was just said aloud?! If that moron summons a homunculous out of that freaky darkness, I will personally slit her throat."

More Generic action. If Irony does what is detailed above, kill the infernal creature, then her. Kind of forgot Irony's gender, so guessing female.

((Please tell me I'm not the only one who is getting increasingly worried by Irony? I do not want a bestial daemon running amok.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2012, 07:37:45 am »

"The word for shaping humans was just said aloud?! If that moron summons a homunculous out of that freaky darkness, I will personally slit her throat."

More Generic action. If Irony does what is detailed above, kill the infernal creature, then her. Kind of forgot Irony's gender, so guessing female.

((Please tell me I'm not the only one who is getting increasingly worried by Irony? I do not want a bestial daemon running amok.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2012, 10:26:02 am »

((So YURF, how ya feeling about Garstopit now eh?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:11 am »

((What would happen if a fully functional (and homicidal) homunculus is made and its maker dies? Would any points go to the homunculus whenever it kills or does the points disappear? Or would the homunculus disappear all together?))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 10, 2012, 11:20:38 am »

((That depends entirely on what the homunculus' power source is. If it's the summoner or the summoner is the power conduit, it will disappear. If it's something else independent of the summoner, it will stick around. Considering that we have a magic pool, I'm betting on the first.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 10, 2012, 11:51:32 am »

That's also assuming that the summons give credit to their masters on kills.  I say masters, because I bet there's a way to take them over.

I'm curious if my crystal golem will actually listen to me.  I'm guessing no.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 435