Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930360 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Oh dear.))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"I told ye'! I told ye' I would burn everything you loved! I f*ckin' called it!"

((+3 potency +3 chanelling +1 dexterity, +1 strength))

High-five Hydrus and laugh at Waldo's scorched earth. Say Words.

((I just slaughtered Waldo with cleansing flame, and I know how to make booze? Can this get any better?

Oh, and this should be my new stat sheet,

STR: 1
DEX: 3
END: 1
POT: 6
CHA: 5

This is now my second favorite turn.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Second?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Yeah buddy! That planty bastard could've left us alone. But no, he wanted to fight, and we kicked his ass!"

High-five Possibly. Continue lounging unless one of us is attacked, in which case blast the attacker with Magic!

((GreatWyrmGold, you have to specify what stat you want to spend your point in.))
You run up and join Possibly by west stairs on the fourth floor, giving him a positively 80's style jumping end-of-an-inspirational-sports-movie high five. You half expect things to freeze in mid air and credits to roll.

((Oh.))

Spend point in Pool.
"Oops."
Head down stairs, go to the southeast area.
Say words.

You head back down stairs and to the old stomping grounds. You get ready to say a few words but realize you don't have the power for it, least not quite yet.

((Ah, my time has come at last.))

Grin's eyes darted around nervously. One other person on this floor, gazebo thing, other people and weird shit up there...

And a book. Glancing down at it, he opened it to the first page, only to discover that there was something written on the back of the cover.

"'Property of Alga Stabbicus?'" he read aloud, trying to figure out if he knew an Alga. "Alga, Alga...

Hell if I know."

Then he glanced at the rest of the pages, his eyes widening as he read. Alga's notes appeared to be in here, and, well...

"Bitch be crazy!" he exclaimed, staring at morbid fascination at some of her scribbled theories. A moment later he glanced around, jealously pressing his book to himself. Crazy or not, bitch got far in this whole crazy mage job. If she was right about this thing...

Do Thing. Say Words.
You run to the gazebo and say your words.
[pot:6+1]
Safely behind the pillar you pick two words from the book and give them a try. The ground in front of you shimmers blue as a dozen tiny crystals spring up.

Dissapointing...

Wait for mana to regenerate. If anyone looks at me, try to give them a friendly smile.
If they keep looking, shy away and wonder why they won't stop looking at me.

If they attack, panic, then sort of excitedly whisper "Rothon Rothon" at them.

You sit down on the stairs and wait for your mana to regen, contemplating a new alliance.

Dead before I could really get the warning out... what to do, what to do.

Perform an action!
[will:3]
The Living crystal down on the first floor stands up and sort of wanders around aimlessly. You shrug.

"Close enough."

"Sneebeddy seeble-snee!"
Ormkel squealed in surprise at his new surroundings, then glanced down at the book in his hand. "B... Book! Book-book!"
He began to flip through it, muttering feverishly to himself as he scanned the pages. So many words! All meaningless gibberish! A perfect addition to his crazed rantings! After a moment's scanning the book, he snapped it closed, looked up at the air before him with a lopsided, slightly unhinged smile, and screamed,

"Agga ba-dugga donbel pa-tonko! Gnneeeeeek!"

>Shout the above.

>Observe any affects.

>Then hide.
[pot:5]
You see a glimmering image of a chestplate that vanishes a moment later. You immediately skitter behind a stone and hide.

Susan gently fondles her lumps of flesh while waiting for her mana to regenerate.
No comment. Speaks for itself really.

"I told ye'! I told ye' I would burn everything you loved! I f*ckin' called it!"

((+3 potency +3 chanelling +1 dexterity, +1 strength))

High-five Hydrus and laugh at Waldo's scorched earth. Say Words.

((I just slaughtered Waldo with cleansing flame, and I know how to make booze? Can this get any better?

Oh, and this should be my new stat sheet,

STR: 1
DEX: 3
END: 1
POT: 6
CHA: 5

This is now my second favorite turn.))
You high five Hydrus before giving another word a try.
[pot:6+2]
A red magic circle appears on the ground in front of you and a great beam of withering arcane energy bursts from it, traveling up 8 feet or so before vanishing into another magic circle floating above it. You and hydrus have to scamper several feet away and cover your eyes, so great is the  heat and light the beam is giving  off.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:3/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [useless copper left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [fourth floor, West stairs]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:2/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:3/3  [Fourth floor, west stairs]

Ormkel:: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, north stairs area, hiding] 

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Contemplate the idea of doing something useful for everyone else. But... what? What would everyone here want right now?

"Hmmm..."

Remembering the last time I had a stiff drink- way too long ago- an idea forms.

Bend over and touch the ground, as if to encourage it. Softly speak to the ground

Uristrast Quielshar Hobitaeaod.
Continue to softly encourage the ground to grow beautiful, beautiful beer trees.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm gonna love these six plus twos...."

Rejoin my companions on the third floor. Continue moving my smexy jelly.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:38:51 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

"We've got this now. We can finally just sit around and practice magic like the good old days."

Head to the third floor, southeast area, and say Words.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uhhh... worteal?" says susan, reading through her magic book and thinking about eating the paper.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Grin rubbed his chin contemplatively. That wasn't enough to go on...

He also glanced back down at the book again. ...had that always been there? He could swear this thing was changing on him.

Well whatever. Time for more experimentation.

Say Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Greet others.
Say word.
Make plans for...stuff.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Ormkel sat in the stairway, staring at the floor before him whilst rocking back and forth, the book open in his lap as he pawed through it, muttering to himself as he decided just which words had the juciest pronounciation.

>Scream some more gibberish!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

SCIENCE!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Contemplate the idea of doing something useful for everyone else. But... what? What would everyone here want right now?

"Hmmm..."

Remembering the last time I had a stiff drink- way too long ago- an idea forms.

Bend over and touch the ground, as if to encourage it. Softly speak to the ground

Uristrast Quielshar Hobitaeaod.
Continue to softly encourage the ground to grow beautiful, beautiful beer trees.

[pot:3]

You get a small bush covered in booze. Not really what you wanted.

"I'm gonna love these six plus twos...."

Rejoin my companions on the third floor. Continue moving my smexy jelly.
You wander back down stairs and finish scooping the goo over to the side.

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

"We've got this now. We can finally just sit around and practice magic like the good old days."

Head to the third floor, southeast area, and say Words.
You head back downstairs with Possibly and, once you've returned to your preferred stomping ground, say your word.
[pot:1+1]
Nothing happens.

Damn it.

"Uhhh... worteal?" says susan, reading through her magic book and thinking about eating the paper.
[pot:5+1]

Nothing seems to happen.

Grin rubbed his chin contemplatively. That wasn't enough to go on...

He also glanced back down at the book again. ...had that always been there? He could swear this thing was changing on him.

Well whatever. Time for more experimentation.

Say Words.
[pot:5+1]
You get a tiny wooden statue of a humanoid figure.

Greet others.
Say word.
Make plans for...stuff.

[pot:6]

A mark appears on your left arm and immediately activates, transforming your nonfunctional metal arm into a functional obsidian one.

Ormkel sat in the stairway, staring at the floor before him whilst rocking back and forth, the book open in his lap as he pawed through it, muttering to himself as he decided just which words had the juciest pronounciation.

>Scream some more gibberish!
[pot:3]
Nothing happens.

SCIENCE!
[pot:1+1]
You summon up a very tiny amount of electrical discharge.Very tiny.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:1/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 2/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:3/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:2/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:1/3  [third floor, southeast area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, north stairs area, hiding]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:59:11 pm by piecewise »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Damn."

Words.

((Ah well. Thanks for trying.))
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:16:56 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

>Throw my book into the air and roll around on the ground, shrieking!

>Then pick the book up, giggle madly and enact plan Lima Tango!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 435