Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930375 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Damn. Well, I can just keep waiting. Man, I love peacetime!"

Take a sip from one of Possibly's boozeberries once they grow. Continue lounging around. If some sick booze-hating bastard tries to attack us or our new party-plant, get them with Word.

Curse the time lords for altering the booze-filled past.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:14:28 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

May want to check that post again guys, had to change it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

This sentence.... it is glorious.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I might sign them.

Anyways, say word, sharpen fingers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Oh shit. I know all the words.

I need "Plant Contain Booze From Ground", and before, I had "Plant Booze From Ground."

I remember someone had a word that made a lightning-ball in some glass or something. If someone has 4 pool and adds the "contain" word between my first two, they can, but otherwise I'll try again in... 3 turns.

... Hah...
Magic is... kinda tiring. At least I haven't... failed yet..."
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Mind if I sig this?
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Anyone willing to donate their lives for science?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

... I'm err... using my life. right now. Maybe later, if... if I turn my legs into beer... or something.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Why am I not in the waitlist?)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Damn."

Words.

((Ah well. Thanks for trying.))
[pot:4+2]
A mark spreads across your right hand and immediately activates. Six inch long, orange hot claws of pure flame burst from your metallic fingers. Well thats pretty neat.

>Throw my book into the air and roll around on the ground, shrieking!

>Then pick the book up, giggle madly and enact plan Lima Tango!

You scamper over to the only big thing you see around, the clump of bronze Phil summoned a little while ago. You crouch next to the lump beside the east stairs and get ready to enact your plan.

"Damn. Well, I can just keep waiting. Man, I love peacetime!"

Take a sip from one of Possibly's boozeberries once they grow. Continue lounging around. If some sick booze-hating bastard tries to attack us or our new party-plant, get them with Word.

Curse the time lords for altering the booze-filled past.
"DRAMATIC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I might sign them.

Anyways, say word, sharpen fingers.
[pot:4]
You get yourself a great big lump of candle wax.

As per sharpening that hand of yours, exactly how would you like to do that? What method would you like to use?

Mind if I sig this?

Go for it.

(Why am I not in the waitlist?)
You are. I just haven't updated the one in the thread for a while. Check it now.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 3/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [third floor, southeast area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, east stairs.] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obsidian is pretty brittle, lots of people used to sharpen it into tools and weapons by simply chipping it against rocks. Rocks not being available, my obsidian fingers should work until I get proper tools or whatever.

Try to sharpen my hand into claws useable as tools or weapons. Use the whole turn and work slowly, to maximize chance of success.
Sig

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

"Hee-hee! Dob-dob snoobly woogwig!"

>Stifle my giggling, continue to wait for a chance to enact plan Lima Tango.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Attention Possibly and Hydrus:  The cease fire ends at the end of the turn after this coming one.  Not going to come after you then, but I won't feel bound to peace afterwards.

Do more Science!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Hey, I don't like the way that lunatic up there is looking at that lump of metal. He seems crazier than I am. Let's move over a little bit for now. We don't want that thing falling on us."

Head to the southwest area of the third floor. Continue waiting for my pool to recharge.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 435