Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 946569 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Not dead.
« Reply #990 on: December 29, 2012, 11:03:31 am »

Get s far away from everyone else as I can, continue hammering away at bow in attempt to break it.

"I, uhh, wouldn't make a very good sacrifice. I... don't, uhh, taste good?"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #991 on: December 29, 2012, 12:55:39 pm »

"Hey, guys, I've got an idea. Anyone we want to shatter?"

Try to locate nearby people. Wish we still had a map.

Tamara and Possibly are both standing around near you. Hydrus was a moment ago, but he went flying away a second ago.  (Check the status thing at the end of the posts, it says where everyone is.)

"I've got an arm-y helmet! This thing would be a killer scalp massager if I got the arms to move. But still, it'll work as a hard hat just in case Mr. Gibberish up there drops anything on me."

Save pool, do stuff.
You scoop up a big glob of Possibly's crystal jelly and take off into the air with a sound like a million balloons rubbing together.  You flap your way up to the fourth floor and over Ormkel's head. You turn the helmet over and shake it until the great glob of blue goo falls out, straight toward Ormkel's head.

[ormkel dex:6+1]

Ormkel leaps away from the goo and right off the edge of the level. He scrambles in mid air and manages to get hold of the edge with one hand before falling.

Grin's eyes widened as the ink of his book formed spined little tendrils that writhed on the page. That... couldn't be good.

Glancing around, he decided maybe this would pacify it a bit. Glancing up, he wondered how long that lightning thing was going to last. He didn't like being near this many crazy people with obscene powers, even if he did have the book of one of them.

Words.
[pot:4+1]

A great, bright green plastic warhammer appears in front of you and drops to the ground.

'Ach, I can't even 'member what I said! No matter.'

Wait.

((I have a plan. A wondrous, possibly suicidal plan. I only need a few more words.....

Here, have a painfully obvious hint:

One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.))
...waiting...

Get s far away from everyone else as I can, continue hammering away at bow in attempt to break it.

"I, uhh, wouldn't make a very good sacrifice. I... don't, uhh, taste good?"
You run all the way to the second floor north stairs and continue wailing away on the bow till it finally snaps in half, forming a weird nunchuck sort of thing.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:4/4 (Bone bow)[second floor, north stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 3/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:2/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor,

southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:2/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning

staff. Torso marked.)[Second floor, south east area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [fouth floor, southeast area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side,hanging on the edge] 

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 29, 2012, 01:03:51 pm »

Fashion a top hat out of the cloth.

((If the staff was turned black in that ink spill, I assume the cloth was as well.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 29, 2012, 02:22:13 pm »

The descriptions at the bottom of the post helps, but...it's just not the same. I understand it's not worth it on a work v. reward thing, though.

Say words.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2012, 06:22:21 pm »

Does the wall block any foot traffic?

Now that's a wall!

Action!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2012, 08:15:44 pm »

Grin scratched his head. Well... that was interesting.

Examine lightning wall from the safety of the gazebo.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2012, 10:02:43 pm »

"How do you like having something dropped on YOU for a change? It's not very fun, is it?"

Land near Ormkel, and flap my wings to try and buffet him off of the edge.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 29, 2012, 10:05:17 pm »

(come on guys, kill each other BEFORE the year ends)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 30, 2012, 12:10:16 am »

"Aye, tis not a nunchuck but a garrote."
If anyone gets too close, Rothon them, and if they should survive that try and get behind them to choke them out with the garrote.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #999 on: December 30, 2012, 11:19:23 am »

Fashion a top hat out of the cloth.

((If the staff was turned black in that ink spill, I assume the cloth was as well.))

The cloth has gone away by now, vanishing into the place where things that people don't look at go.

The descriptions at the bottom of the post helps, but...it's just not the same. I understand it's not worth it on a work v. reward thing, though.

Say words.

[pot:5]

The area where your left hand used to be sputters and sparkles and lines of glowing energy twist like tapeworms, trying to find something to cling to but eventually vanish.

Does the wall block any foot traffic?

Now that's a wall!

Action!
So far no one has attempted to walk through it so you don't know.

[will:3]

The wall spreads very slowly, thinning as it does, but doesn't get more then maybe 5 feet bigger.

Grin scratched his head. Well... that was interesting.

Examine lightning wall from the safety of the gazebo.

The lightning wall looks like a wall, made of lightning, that stretches from one part of the second level straight across the empty space of the pit to another part of the second level, like a chopstick laid across the mouth of a cup.

"How do you like having something dropped on YOU for a change? It's not very fun, is it?"

Land near Ormkel, and flap my wings to try and buffet him off of the edge.

(auto-ing Yoink)

[Hydrus dex:5]
[Ormkel dex:3]

[hydrus str:5]
[ormkel str:4]

You flap your wings at Ormkel, leaning forward and struggling against the force of your wings trying to push you back. Ormkel starts to lose his grip but continues to cling on with three fingers.

[ormkel str:2]

Ormkel tries to pull himself up of get a better hold on the ledge, but can't manage even that.

"Aye, tis not a nunchuck but a garrote."
If anyone gets too close, Rothon them, and if they should survive that try and get behind them to choke them out with the garrote.

No one gets too close so you don't get a chance to try out your murder techniques.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:4/4 (Bone bow)[second floor, north stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:3/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Second floor, south east area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:3/3  [fouth floor, southeast area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side,hanging on the edge]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:37:41 am by piecewise »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 30, 2012, 11:23:07 am »

Dammit. I really liked having two hands.

Speaking of one hand, wasn't that what Omkel was holding on with at the end of last turn, so he should have fallen?

Try to think of a way to get a new hand...Are there any convenient corpses around?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 30, 2012, 01:10:33 pm »

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:3/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

((Captain, we have a problem. CLOTH, from approximately sixty turns prior.))

With that in mind, try to make the top hat again.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:40:15 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 30, 2012, 01:36:33 pm »

((He was using one hand. Now he's down to three fingers.))

"Look, I'm sorry about having to kill you, but you were a damned hazard throwing those gold boulders around. And you don't look like the type to sit down and have a reasonable chat with someone."

Fly up high in the sky, out of reach of single words, and say my word, aiming to drop it on Ormkel's fingers.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:58:24 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: December 30, 2012, 02:00:36 pm »

Speaking of hands, any idea of how to get a new one?
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 30, 2012, 03:38:57 pm »

INITIATE PLAN POINTS MOOCH

Watch the battle between Hydrus and Phil. If one dies, attack the survivor with Rothon up to 4 times until they die.
If no one dies, try
Heabsihai Dontalthelielio Kares!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 435