Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930317 times)

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Not dead.
« Reply #1005 on: December 30, 2012, 05:46:03 pm »

So, zentol causes reality to tear, eh?

ZENTOL POUERSTOL!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: December 30, 2012, 11:08:42 pm »

PW:  Sorry, should have been more clear- is it totally in the way of foot traffic?

Speaking of hands, any idea of how to get a new one?

You could always try stealing one.

Repeat previous action.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 30, 2012, 11:30:00 pm »

Grin's book began writhing again. Uh oh.

He glanced around at the spectacles around him. Well...

If both Hydrus and Phil survive each other and Tamara's assault, Words the dangler. If not, Words Tamara.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: December 31, 2012, 12:51:48 am »

If I have extra Rothons available of the four after someone dies, retaliate with Rothon if I survive. I can take on four people at best... i hope.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 31, 2012, 01:59:58 am »

"Oy, your shock spells don't frighten me, and for two reasons. One, I'm soaring above this arena. And two, I'm soaring on wings that double as giant lightning-proof shields."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: December 31, 2012, 08:41:10 am »

Just to point out about the flying bit: That actually is a great protection against electricity. Unless he's really positively charged, the lightning would "rather" curve down to the ground, especially because of the greater amount of air between you and he than you and the ground.

You know how Flying is weak to Electricity and Ground is immune to it? It should be the other way around. Shall we contact Nintendo?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: December 31, 2012, 08:45:56 am »

That assumes this electricity is realistic free electrical discharge rather than targeted Zeus bolts or something.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: December 31, 2012, 08:48:44 am »

...Which? Here or Pokemon?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: December 31, 2012, 08:59:19 am »

It seems to me that it would be unlike piecewise to make electricity Zeus-bolts. After all, that would give it fewer opportunities to kill the user and otherwise behave exactly how you don't want it to.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 31, 2012, 09:06:29 am »

...Which? Here or Pokemon?
Well, both.

It seems to me that it would be unlike piecewise to make electricity Zeus-bolts. After all, that would give it fewer opportunities to kill the user and otherwise behave exactly how you don't want it to.
I disagree. Realistic electricity may be dangerous, but it's not outright malicious.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: December 31, 2012, 09:16:37 am »

It's actually cute and cuddly!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 31, 2012, 09:34:06 am »

I disagree. Realistic electricity may be dangerous, but it's not outright malicious.
On the other hand, it's less predictable. And realistic electricity is more...well, realistic.
Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:54 am »

Bay12: The only place you can find an argument about whether a magical word of power summons electricity or semi-sentient 'Zeus Bolts', several mutated mages are battling on a cliff, there is a crystal golem twiddling it's nonexistent crystal thumbs in a gazebo, and a Scottish aspiring Snidely Whiplash is playing haberdasher in the corner.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: December 31, 2012, 10:01:17 am »

Unless someone else summoned a crystal golem and I forgot, the one I made got nuked by the homunculus.

Just replace "crystal golem" with "cylinder cats" and you're good to go, though.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: December 31, 2012, 10:10:02 am »

You left out the guy with an obsidian arm trying to figure out how to turn a severed hand into a useful one.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 435