Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958602 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Straining at the gate.
« Reply #1170 on: January 09, 2013, 07:13:59 pm »

Write multiple words in book, groups of words put together, ideas forming...

Uristrast Shubha Hobitaeaod

However, speak only:
Thaltelsho Jeshu-sala!

"Beer control and element testing, now in the same lab..."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: January 09, 2013, 07:16:31 pm »

Look for rocks, throw them at Thrakor,
 then say word, direct at Thrakor
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:21:33 pm by javierpwn »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: January 09, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »

"...BUT AH AM FUCKIN' PISSED!'
((I was actually going to say that whether or not you cut me to ribbons with my own genetic augments. Fate is just ironic like that.))

Initiate plan: Fuck Me With Celestia's Forehooves.

((Well, who would have thought? I didn't even get to grow a mustache and I'm already bleeding to death. Wonderful. By the way, Susan? That full-body enchant word. Name your price. I would experiment for it on my own, but I seem to be a tad indisposed at the moment. Oh, I also give you immunity to any attacks by myself, self-defense excluded.

Note to self, do not disguise assassination attempts with thinly veiled puns.

Note to self, less flash; more substance.

Note to self, hyper-level dexterity.

Note to self, hyper-level will. It is not a dump stat.

Leave it to a near-death experience to sort out priorities. Scratch that, possibly near death. The die have yet to be rolled.))

Go to Possibly, tear out a few feathers, throw them at Thrakor,
 then say word, direct at Thrakor

I'm on a pillar in the middle of the sky, good luck getting there without some feathers of your own.

And I'm not quite dead, yet. I still have a few rolls of the die before I'm out of this. The blood of the First remains within me, and I plan to keep it there.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: January 09, 2013, 08:07:01 pm »

((I love you Toaster.))

Words!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 09, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »

((Thrakor is already OP, and if he gets Possibly's points, things are gonna get crazy.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: January 09, 2013, 08:10:31 pm »

((Thrakor is already OP, and if he gets Possibly's points, things are gonna get crazy.))
((I never said he didn't need to be stopped before it was too late. In some respects I said the opposite of that. :P))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: January 09, 2013, 08:12:31 pm »

Make sure the area is safe.
"Kenthar Rosha-halel!"

((Eh. Too much effort on the known words thing. But it will help with remembering words uses.))
Spoiler: Known words (click to show/hide)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: January 09, 2013, 08:13:16 pm »

((I'm probably biased in this, but I don't believe seeing either of us live through this would be a good idea. We already get plus one to almost all of our rolls, or more at times. If either of us is assimilated, defeating the new overlord would be next to impossible.

((I never said he didn't need to be stopped before it was too late. In some respects I said the opposite of that. :P))
That does not bode well. There are two titans dueling for the soul of the other, and you are cheering for the one who started what could be the beginning of the bloodiest chapter of this RTD's history?

Wait, why did I ask this? Of course the populace is cheering. Blood is fun.))
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: January 09, 2013, 08:13:41 pm »

Head over to Possibly. Ask if he'd like a mercy kill. You've got two turns left--might as well give the points to someone on your side.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: January 09, 2013, 08:14:41 pm »

Head over to Possibly. Ask if he'd like a mercy kill. You've got two turns left--might as well give the points to someone on your side.
I'm on top of a pillar. No one other than Toaster and I have wings. Just Saiyan'.
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: January 09, 2013, 08:17:17 pm »

I'm on top of a pillar. No one other than Toaster and I have wings. Just Saiyan'.
Try falling off towards me?

Why did I think I was on the 5th floor?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: January 09, 2013, 08:17:49 pm »

Give your points to me, a beginner?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20:18 pm »

To settle this matter, I am not in the business of suicide when the die have yet to fall. I have a chance to kill Thrakor. Then allow my blood to carry all the power of ages past into the sand of the arena. I still value the heritage thing, and simply respawning and starting my dynasty anew with a peasant character doesn't quite appeal as much as dying with a word of power on my tongue.
Greater Collection

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20:54 pm »

Or he could just suicide/try to heal himself/take out Thrakor with him, instead of passing the hot potato on.

Mind you, I'd absolutely love it if he decided to feed himself to my bear, but I really don't see why he would.

Ninja'd by the obvious.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: January 09, 2013, 08:32:13 pm »

To settle this matter, I am not in the business of suicide when the die have yet to fall. I have a chance to kill Thrakor. Then allow my blood to carry all the power of ages past into the sand of the arena. I still value the heritage thing, and simply respawning and starting my dynasty anew with a peasant character doesn't quite appeal as much as dying with a word of power on my tongue.
Sounds awesome.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 435