Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 948894 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1575 on: January 16, 2013, 12:12:22 am »

Only if it is also sarcastic and speaks in Green.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 16, 2013, 12:18:47 am »

I was thinking he might wanna do something gimmicky real quick while he thinks of a way to celebrate.
The gimmick being giving people people pointless modifications to their possesions such as steve rocks, HMRC uniforms or making that steel person become a battlesuit.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1577 on: January 16, 2013, 01:45:15 am »

Head south a bet.
You bit a south head. All the way over to the south stairs.

name my rock, do stuff
(If you sent me a pm of stuff to do, I didn't get it.)

You name your rock Cupsworth the Smashy.

"Hey, uhh, about the attempted theft, uhh, we're cool right? If I'd have gotten it I'd have helped you with casting, since I'm not suicidal enough to actually pick a fight with Null... haha... aah... Don't kill me. Please. I have orders to fill.

Or... I did. My client is dead. Or, not dead. He just never showed up. This is... perplexing, to say the least. Well...

Come and get it, Mr. Client!
Rothon Aels!
ACTUALLY, YOUR SECONDARY WISH IS REVEALED.
Shubhallethel Zentol Garstopit Szaheeb!
"Ah, so much I'll do with this one... Maybe. If anyone wants the heart attack staff, and this pans out, make me an offer~

Now, back away from the product. Stand nearby, of course, can't have people stealing the merchandise.

Now... I want to test something, but 0 pool, as a certain blue hedgehog would say, is "JUST NO GOOD."
(I'm assuming that those words under the ones you crossed out were the ones you want to say.)

[pot:4]

A black tear in reality opens up in front of you and a dozen hands burst forth, cradling a spear. The spear is made of some sort of black metal and resembles some sort of chitinous alien worm more then a spear. The entire thing is cloaked in a haze of green, toxic fumes.

((Oh no. If this means what I think it does...))

Will a break between self and Wang. If that works, Words.

EDIT:
BEAR CAVALRY CAVALRY
((Also I so wish this had enough context to be siggable on its own.))

((Yes. You have the steel staff, so ride Wang. Or have Wang ride the flying steel bear, and then ride Wang.))
...Shall I sig?
((Brilliant. I somehow didn't even notice that one.))
[will:1+1]
Nope.

Oh hey, Did anyone notice that Unholy Pariah Gave us a nomination in the RTD hall of fame? Because I did. Thanks Unholy Pariah! If you'd like to see Perplexicon in the Hall of Fame then feel free to go vote for us!

I tried to nominate it back before it was a month old and therefore ineligible.  Now I can remember to vote for it!

Also ouch, though at least he only tore up my already torn up arm.

"Oh I see, you want to get your rocks off?"

Magical plan Gamma!  Also if he chucks the whole platform at me, dodge by charging straight at him with a staff strike!  Otherwise, will Electro to attack him again, and to keep it up until he's dead.
[dex:2+2]
[null dex:6+2]
[null will:3+3]

A chunk of the Platform breaks off and slams into the entrance to the stairs, sealing it off. Null lowers his hand and the Platform returns to it's original position, balanced much more precariously thanks to a large chunk of it being missing. That done, he turns to your electro thing and points.

[null will:1+3]
[electro dex:5]

The ground under the living electricity cracks and spears of stone stab upward at the elemental, but Mr.static cling dodges away from the attack and hurls itself off the second floor. As so as it lands it starts Charging toward Null. You, on the other hand, find yourself with a bad case of magical cockblock.

I was thinking he might wanna do something gimmicky real quick while he thinks of a way to celebrate.
The gimmick being giving people people pointless modifications to their possesions such as steve rocks, HMRC uniforms or making that steel person become a battlesuit.

Hows about this instead: All of yous can suggest an element (ie first page word) you want to have. Then we'll vote on which one is best and then, if it won't break anything, we'll add it to the game.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:1/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[first floor, north stairs, hiding in cloth]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][first floor, south area]

Grin(4):Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 (Left leg is a man)[First floor, center]

Balmora:Kinesen:Pool: 5/8 (Right hand mangled.)[third floor, center platform]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 (Body of living steel)[fourth floor, south stairs area.]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:3/5 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[First floor, west side]

Bobo:akingsquest: Pool:0/0 [Fourth floor, south stairs]

(2)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 [second floor, south stairs]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: January 16, 2013, 01:56:13 am »

Ah damn... well add 1 to my str as per the lost PM

stuffslightly different stuff.

As for your element idea im all for it... hmmm what to add....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:27:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: January 16, 2013, 02:21:16 am »

((Oh boy, suggesting an element? Considering that I know nearly all of them, I've got a good idea of what we have and don't have. How about TIME? Because weapons that control time would be badass. It was a toss up between time and radioactive waste for me, and eventually I came to the conclusion that radioactive waste is pretty tame compared to some of the stuff that we've discovered.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 16, 2013, 03:09:02 am »

((Time sounds pretty awesome although Divine would be cool too))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 16, 2013, 05:05:33 am »

((Will definitely have to think on this.))

Try to will a break between me and my Wang again. If successful, Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 16, 2013, 07:31:37 am »

((I'd need to know all the elements to reply to that.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 16, 2013, 08:02:19 am »

Stuff
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 16, 2013, 09:12:39 am »

Hmmm... new element, eh?  I'm a bit partial to adding time, but that might be tricky to implement.

Also, PW earns himself another sig spot.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 16, 2013, 09:18:43 am »

Either Artifact, or Adamantine, would be nice elements.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 16, 2013, 09:22:59 am »

I personally would like Explosive.

Because who doesn't want a staff that summons C4 golems? -insert kamikaze joke-
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 16, 2013, 09:25:06 am »

Explosive is a word.......

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 16, 2013, 09:27:34 am »

It's a word to make an explosion out of something, I want a literal hunk of high-explosive material.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 16, 2013, 09:29:16 am »

It's a word to make an explosion out of something, I want a literal hunk of high-explosive material.
or you could put a rune on an object, which will trigger an explosion at your thought of wanting the explosion....
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 435