Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952477 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #2115 on: February 06, 2013, 10:19:42 pm »

More stuff.
Action.

[Royce dex:3]
[Joseph dex:1]
[royce pot:2+1]
[Jospeh dex:4]

Joseph leaps out of the way as Royce summons up what amounts to a small camp fire and then shoots back with his own word.

[jospeh pot:3+1]
[Royce dex:5]

Royce side steps as a hole in reality opens up and gnashing teeth and grabbing hands try to pull him in. And the battle of the leap frogs continues.

say words
[pot:4+1]
A steel ax clatters to the ground in front of you. You sweep it up off the ground and charge Joseph, wailing like a maniac.
[dex:2]
[Joseph dex:6]
Joseph easily dodges your wild, flailing attacks.

I know the crowd wants a greater demon, but I'm thoroughly confused by the results of the last turn- NOT at all what I was expecting.

However, I know how to weaponize it now.

"Oh Nullimus, why do you continue to elude me?"

Magical Plan DOOOOOM!
"C'mon Null, you can't kill me now. I've become huge and soft wood, and once I get this staff, I'll be able to become hard at will! Just think of all of the jokes we could make!"

Ooze over to the staff and absorb it inside of me. Will the center of my body to solidify around it, making a solid core. If Null tries anything like that again, exsanguinate him with the staff.

((If after all this I just end up draining the guy of blood in self defense, I'm going to die laughing. Also, I'm hoping that even if I'm ruthlessly blown apart, I'll be able to will myself back together as long as the core's intact.))

[Null dex:5+4]
[Thrakor dex:4+4]
[Larry dex:5+1]

"Oh well if you won't come down here, I'll just have to come up there."

Null rockets off the ground and into the air, straight toward Larry. Or more accurate, straight toward a few feet to the right of Larry. He lands and proceeds to hack the Blood staff, now laying on the ground, in half. The staff sort of bursts into little pieces the instant the blade touches it.

"Here's the thing." he says squatting down next to the flabbergasted pile of tree goo that is larry, "I don't mind when you try to kill other people. I understand that, we all need a hobby, but you don't try to kill me. Does that seem fair?"

[Toaster pot:3+2]
[toaster dex:6+4]

"Hold that thought."

Toaster, after sprinting up to the second floor, points a finger at null and shouts his words. A point of darkness barely the size of a pea, fires from his fingertip toward Null. It makes it about half way across the arena before it activates.
[Tamara str:1-1]
[Larry str:3]
[Edison str:6]
[Thrakor str:5+1]
[Null str:4+1]

The suction of the point of vacuum is so great, so all encompassing that anyone on the first three levels is immediately struggling not to be pulled into it. Edison, Thrakor and Null stand their ground, while Larry goes flying off the third floor and lands on the first, unhurt because of his gooey composition. Unfortunately for Tamara, being the weak, low weight thing she is, she gets sucked in almost instantly, like a pigeon into a jet turbine. 

[Null dex:5+4]
[Null str:5+1]

Before the singularity can get very much farther, null hurls his sword at it and, with a deafening pop, the vacuum vanishes. The sword falls to the ground on the first level.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that."

[Tamara is dead. Thrakor gains 8 points]

KINESEN APPEARS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, NORTH AREA

Kinesen:Kinesen: Pool:3/3 [second floor, North area.]

Joesph Smuck:Angle: pool 1/3: [fourth floor, west stairs]

Larry(4):wwolin: Pool 0/0: (Full body mark) [first floor, south area]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 1/2: (Spider man.)(Left arm marked)[fourth floor, west Stairs]

Edison:?: Pool:3/3 [Second floor, west stairs]

Thrakor(30):Toaster: Pool:1/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[second floor, east stairs]

Javier:Javier: Pool:1/3 [Fourth floor, south stairs]

(4)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Spiked, spinal whips)[Fourth floor, south stairs]

That's... quite large. Humongous, even. How large is one sub-area, in terms of arena floors?
It depends. They're not Massive or anything, some are only rooms inside buildings, while others may be sections of a path, landmarks, whole buildings or general areas and the like.  You'll see more what I mean when we get to it. Hopefully it works and is nice and expansive enough for everyone.

135 sub areas, and only major areas are completely done?  You're certainly dialing this up to 11.

Could we get an OP waitlist update, please, especially if some people die this turn?

BTW feel free to help me with Null, but I don't recommend getting close to him this turn.  I may or may not be shooting a boosted black hole at him.
I'll update the OP waitlist now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: February 06, 2013, 10:25:00 pm »

Do stuff

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: February 06, 2013, 10:43:42 pm »

"Fuuuuuuck, Team Rocket's blasting off agaiiiiin!!"

*grinding noise*

---
Great. All those souls I could have bartered with here in the afterlife. I wonder... Which gods do I appeal to for reincarnation? Definitely not one of the cosmos, they'd chew me up. Gods of luck and strength are out too, they'd leave me when I most needed them. A god of physics would at least get a kick at watching the force at which i disintegrated into ash, which then disintegrated into cosmic juice...

You know what, fuck it all. Someone, with power, in the nexus, please send me back. There's no rest for the wicked, so this eternal rest thing is bollocks.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: February 06, 2013, 11:04:25 pm »

See?  Black holes are awesome!

Also, shouldn't I be at 31 points?  I don't think you incremented me when Null used me to kill someone here.  Although when I count my points, it seems to add out right... Hell, can I just get an updated stat block?   I'm not even sure what to add at this point.  Obviously 2 more will to finish out the +3, but what next?  It'll be either dex, end, or pot probably.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: February 06, 2013, 11:09:14 pm »

"TAMARA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Alright Null, you've got yourself a deal. I'm gonna go bring Tamara back..."

Grab/absorb the steel staff if it's still around. Then have fun. If the steel staff is gone, then ask Null nicely if I can have my bone spear back.

((From fanboy to Mengele to angry angsty amoeba, I've been a lot of things.))
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 12:21:50 am by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: February 06, 2013, 11:37:26 pm »

steelies gone :(

Do wonderful murdery type things
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2121 on: February 07, 2013, 01:03:20 am »

Why are you attacking me...

Zentol fueled murder spree.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2122 on: February 07, 2013, 10:48:09 am »

Get to the stairs and say words.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2123 on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:39 am »

((I'm surprised nobody is running for Null's sword. That thing can either a)dispel magic or b)destroy anything. With enough dexterity, strength and will one would be virtually unbeatable with that sword, and never have to use magic again except for self enhancement. Then again, Null won't be very happy if someone grabs his sword...))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: February 07, 2013, 11:54:59 am »

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Go loot Null's sword!  Doesn't matter if I just blow it up with explody hands, go get it.

But to be safe, grab it with LEFT hand first.  In case it explodes me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: February 07, 2013, 08:05:43 pm »

"The hobbitses, they are tricksy little hobbitses... must kills the hobbitses... yes. Yes kill the nasty little─What. Note to self, being a spider with four legs made of diamonds is not healthy for the human psyche. Back to murder."

Aforementioned murder.

((Why so dodge roll?))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: February 07, 2013, 08:26:26 pm »

You sure you wanna grab that?
It dispels magic... youre entire body is made of magic and if it gets dissipated or you revert...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: February 07, 2013, 08:28:50 pm »

It dispels magic... youre entire body is made of magic and if it gets dissipated or you revert...
(Don't tell him! It makes me a step closer to life!)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: February 07, 2013, 08:32:05 pm »

I'm busy trying to kill someone.....

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: February 07, 2013, 08:34:44 pm »

(Don't tell him! It makes me a step closer to life!)
Dont worry, to plan to murder a replacement for saving him

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 435